Puppy Love (Part 11)

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.
• 1990 •

"I see the smiling faces in wildin places, ya know me better, hard rotty kid killed Cali kid, now ya know it boy left up the alley dead;
now get up on it, on and on get on it
and I will pump it, only if you want it."(Only if you want it, yes I really want it),The beat came to a slow stop and I exited the booth.

"Damn what's that shit called again e?", Yella asked.

"Only if you want it", I answer.

I continued, "Them niggas from "Naughty By Nature", put it together."

"Aw that's coo", He says before sitting down.

He continued. "You ready?", He says with a smile.

I laughed, "How did I know you was gone ask me that shit."

"I mean... you know it ain't too late to drop out, it's just tomorrow. "

"If I dropped out... that's real bitch made yella. I know I'm ready", I assured.

"I believe you, I taught you well huh", We chuckled.

"Sure", I say as we played back the song I'd just laid."

The Next Day:

The next day I stood at the head of the aisle and tried to hide my nervousness, Lay'lani smiled as she dropped flowers down the aisle; the music started and my heart started to beat faster and finally I saw Lovely walk out in her white dress and fell in love with her all over again.

She smiled and it was like going back in time to the day I first met her, she walked down the aisle with her father on her arm and I winked at her making her blush.

I laughed and watched as she stood in front of me, the whole time I looked in her eyes and didn't hear shit the priest was saying, I just knew that any and everything that she wants and needs will be hers.

I leaned over and whispered a little something her ear and she giggled like we were in grade school.

"I do", Say as I watched her smile.

She wiped her tears before saying, "I do."

I smiled before kissing her lips, my hands slid down lower and Lay'lani popped my hand.

"Aye", Lovely's father says with a serious expression.

I grinned before moving my hands, everyone laughed, clapped and cheered; we moved straight to the Reception and everyone was having a good time, Lovely whispered in my ear and I shook my head yes. While everyone was dancing we snuck out and got our bags before leaving to our honeymoon.

♥ Honeymoon ♥

When our plane finally landed we went straight to the house and up to the bedroom, I unzipped Lovely's dress for her and watched as she slowly slid it down; She took off her bra and slid off her panties before turning and looking at me as she covered her self and tried not to smile.

I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled off my pants before dropping my boxers and looking at her; I slowly moved her hands and kissed her body softly as she closed her eyes.

I pecked her lips and kissed her slowly before picking her up around my waist and slowly sitting here on it.

"Shit", She moans breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I kissed her neck and stroked faster as she moaned louder.

I laid her back on the bed and kept thrusting deeper as she scratched my back harder; her voice shook as she moaned faster and opened her legs wider.

"Yessss Yessss yessss", She whines with her hands on my lower back as her voice got higher.

I stroked in and out of her slowly and bit my bottom lip Before sliding my hand on her neck and giving her all of me; the deeper I went the more she wanted.

"Ohh fuck", I say before turning on my back and rubbing her ass.

She rested her hands on my chest as she roughly rode me before bouncing harder, I thusted harder from under as her liquids started dripping.

"Fuck", I say breathlessly before putting in work.

She screamed louder until her voice became hoarse. "Uhhhh shiit", She says as she swirled her hips and leaned her head all the way back.

I slowly massaged my tip on her clit as I came and she held her titties as I slid it between the lips.

She slowly moved off me before arching her back, I licked my lips before leaning up and licking her kitty from behind "Faster baby", She whined as my tongue went deeper.

I slurped louder and sped up before flicking my tongue "mmm", I say before leaning up and pushing inside of her; I pulled her hair back and roughly thrusted as she began moaning louder with her mouth open. I pumped faster and she started throwing her ass back as her eyes rolled back.

"Shit baby you wamme to come in this pussy", I say as I held her titties.

"Yessss!", She shouts.

I felt my self getting closer and held her neck tighter as pushed it all inside and winded my hips, my hand slid down and massaged her kitty as I came inside of her.

"Shit", I say breathlessly.

I kissed her neck and let her lay down on her stomach before gently laying on top of her and pulling the cover up.

"I love you Mr. Wright", She says with her eyes closed.

I wrapped my arms around her, "I love you Ms. Wright."

It may seem like a common story to you but for me this is the story of how I found my one and only, she made me a better person and realize things about myself that I didn't before.. Being with her, "It's like a dream."

lol its finally over you guys, I know it was long as the fudge but now I can get started on my other request 😁