Teach Me (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

I stared her as she headed back over to her house across the street from ours.

"Quit staring", My older brother Donald says as he pushed me.

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga you wouldn't even know what to do with all that; you not even 13 yet", He says before sitting down at the kitchen table.

"So", I say before sitting down.

He continued. "But I'll be 20 next month; old enough to play with her pus-."

"Her what", My mother says as she walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing mom", Donald replied.

"That's what I thought, that women is 23, I don't want you trying anything."

He sighed. "Okay mom"

I laughed before grabbing my bookbag and walking outside, I watched across the street as she talked to her husband.

She looked over and I turned my head trying to play it off, "Hey lil Eric."

I smiled. "Hi Mrs. Jackson", I say before making my way all the way down to the bus stop.

"Them legs, that smile and those eyes", Is all I could think to myself; I don't exactly know what to do but I know I wanna do it to her.

Every now and then my partner gets real stiff and I gotta cover it up, especially when I think of Mrs. Jackson.

I went through my classes wondering what her lips felt like on mine or if her skin felt as soft as it looks; when school was finally over I couldn't wait to get home and chill.

I walked home and watched as my friends played outside, "Hey Eric; see if you can play outside."

"Okay!", I say before walking inside.

"Mom!!", I yell up to my mother.

"Shhh, stop yelling", She says before taking off my bookbag.

"I'm sorry, can I play outside?", I asked.

"Yes but here, I need you to take this dress over to Mrs. Jackson's house; tell her to bring it back whenever she's through with it."

"Okay", I say as I headed outside and across the street to Mrs. Jackson's house.

I knocked on the door and waited for a answer. "Come in!!", I hear Mrs. Jackson say.

I walked inside and saw no sign of her. "Hello?", I say as I looked around.

"Is that you Eric?", She says from upstairs.

"Yeah, my mother wanted me to bring you this dress", I answered.

"Oh, Well come on up.

I walked up the stairs and saw her bedroom door open before walking inside; I saw her standing there with a pearl necklace on, a black bra and panties with black stockings and heels.

Once again I felt myself stiffening up down there. "Here", I say as I handed the dress to her.

She smiled, "Thank you Eric."

"No problem", I say before speed walking to the door.

"Hey wait", She calls out.

I slowly turned around. "Huh?"

Next Part coming up 💕😁