Studio L.O.V.E. (Part 4)

Play Music:

Shay's P.O.V.

"Damnnn you wanna rub on his what? And let him feel your who?", Eric says as he chuckled.

I covered, my face and blushed, "Damn girl; some nigga gotchu hot huh."

"Oh my gosh just, write your verse please and thank you."

He laughed. "Ight", He says as he continued writing.

I slowly looked up and watched the dimples in his cheeks, the way he licked his lips and the natural smirk that grew as he noticed me staring at him.

"You gone take a picture?", He says as he laughed.

"My bad, I thought I saw something", I say embarrassed.

"Aye, this is random but I know it still bothers you about Ren; I shouldn't have been the only one checking on you. And it does piss me off to see him treat you like that... You deserve better."

The deeper he looked into my eyes the faster my heart raced; even the sound of his voice was turning me on.

"Thank you", I say as I looked everywhere but at him.

"Its all good, now who the hell is this song about", He questions.

I sighed. "You really wanna know", I ask.

"Duh", He replied.

I felt knots in my stomach and couldn't believe I was about to admit this to him but it had to come out sooner or later.

"You", I say nervously.

He smirked, "So you wanna Rub on my-."

"Yeah"

"And let me feel your-.", He says as he slowly leaned in.

"Hell yea", I say cutting him off as his lips crashed  into mine.

He deepened the kiss as he moved down to my neck and gripped my ass; I felt him grinding against my kitty and wanted all of him due to lust consuming me.

"Baby stop teasing", I say before biting my bottom lip.

He came back up to my lips and I slid my hand in his boxers before rubbing his dick.

"Mm", He says before pulling his pants down with his boxers.

I pulled off my pants first and than my panties before watching him lean over me and rest his hands on the couch.

"Put it in", He says as he looked directly in my eyes.

I picked it up and stroked it and he was hard as a rock; The feeling of me swirling it on my clit and rubbing it between the lips made me start arching my back as I sucked my bottom lip before pushing the tip in me.

"Shit", I say breathlessly.

He moved his hips back and forth as he tongue kissed me and started to thrust deeper inside of me.

"Shit you wet for me baby?", He says as the sounds of my kitty got louder.

"Fuck yesss", I moan as he held my leg up with one hand and rested the other on the arm of the couch.

He pumped faster as I called his named, enjoying every second of feeling him. "Shit can you ride this dick Shay", He says as he kept thrusting.

"Yesssss!!", Whine.

He leaned up and pulled off his shirt before picking up both of my legs and holding my ankles together; the sound of our skin smacking got louder; I wanted more and knew it.

He pulled out and laid back on the couch before patting his lap, I whined as I leaned up and held his dick before slowly sitting on it; he fucked me from under as I roughly rode him.

"Ughh shit, Eric!!", I scream loudly.

I swirled my lips and could tell he was about to cum.

"Shit baby slow down", He moaned with his eyes half open as he grinded on and off of the couch.

I went faster and could feel him squeezing my ass tighter as he fucked me harder and made me bounce on his dick.

"Yes! Yesss!! Yesssss!!", I scream before finally feeling him cum inside me as my liquid dripped down his dick.

"I'm on the pill", I say before leaning over and kissing his soft lips.

He pulled off my shirt and sucked my tittiez as he grinded in and out of me and held my ass.

"Mmmm", I leaned my head back and rubbed his hair before laying down on his chest.

He put his jacket over us and wrapped his arms around me, "What if Ren finds out?", I question.

"He won't... We just gotta keep it on the DL."

Lol, I hope you like it Shayylondon, I'm thinking about making it longer; what do y'all think? Yes or nahh 😕