My BestFriend (Part 3)

Next Day:

Tysonna aka Tink's P.O.V.

I smiled as Eric winked at me while Tomica wasn't paying attention, which made me laugh.

"What's funny", Tomica says before drinking her bottled water.

"I thought of something from earlier",  I replied.

After our last class, the results of the people who made the cheer leading squad was up; I didn't even look cause I knew I didn't.

"Where the fuck is my name?", I hear Tomica and a few other girls say.

"Ayee you made it Tink", I hear one of my friends say.

"You joking", I say before looking at the list and for damn sure my name was the third one on there.

I smiled before looking at Tomica who was pissed.

"I gotta talk to them about this bullshit tomorrow", She says before heading outside.

I felt bad for her but I was happy for myself, I walked outside and saw that she was gone; and she was my ride.

I sighed before walking back into the school. "Wassup Tink, you seen Mickey?", Eric asked.

"She left me", I say as I leaned against the wall.

"Why? She found out I kissed you?", He questioned.

"No she got mad cause she didn't make the squad"

He sucked his teeth. "I'll take you home, you mind staying here for my practice?", He questioned.

"Nah I'll stay", I say as I followed him down to the gym.

"I see you ain't mad, you make it?", He asked.

A smile stretched across my face. "Ok ok", He says as he pulled me into a hug.

I sat on the bleachers as more guys appeaed in the gym room, they began practicing and all I could do was watch Eric; he was so quick and it was like he would  teleport to the damn hoop.

He jumped real high to and almost never missed a shot, I leaned back and zoned out and before I knew it, his practice was over.

"You ready", He says as he looked up at me.

I leaned up and looked at his sweaty body and felt my hormones running wild.

"Yeah let's go", I say as I walked down from the bleachers and walked towards the gymroom exit.

He followed me out before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Eww you sweaty", I say before moving him off.

He laughed. "Don't act like you don't wanna feel my sweat."

"What's that supposed to mean", I say before getting in the passenger side.

"Take it how you want it but uhh... You did like kissing me."

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga you caught me off guard."

"And you kissed me back wit them soft ass lips", He says with a straight ass face.

I couldn't help but laugh, he looked at me. "So you saying you don't like me?", He questioned.

I immediately got nervous, I couldn't believe he was asking me this right here and right now.

He parked in front my house. "Thanks", I say before quickly getting out of his car and running in my house.

I can't believe I just did that..

• 3 Dayz Later

For the last 3 days Tomica has been ignoring me, she heard the Eric gives me rides home also so now she doesn't even look at me; I don't even know why.

Its not like I've done anything with him, he kissed me and that was it; I wouldn't do that to her.

I opened my locker and switched my books. "Wassup tink", I hear a familiar voice say.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "What Myron", I say to my ex boyfriend before closing my locker and turning to him.

"No need for the attitude, I just wanted to see what was up with that deepthroat."

I frowned, "Excuse me?"

"I mean I hear you got the best deep throat in the school", He says loud enough for other people to hear.

He continued, "So wassup?", He questioned.

I slapped him with all the strength I had in my left hand and was about to start fuckin him up but Eric pulled me back.

I tried to pull away but Eric wouldn't let me go so I kicked Myron in the nuts, "Who told you that bullshit!"

He held himself as he bent over coughing; I kicked him in his face. "Who told you that!", I scream once again as everyone stopped and stared at us.

"It was a rumor shit", He says as he rubed his nose.

"Be one hunnid or imma stomp yo shit", Eric says still holding my arms.

"I heard it from Sean who heard from Dana who heard it from Tomica", He say as he leaned his head back to keep the blood from dripping out of his nose.

I looked at Eric. "Check that bitch", I say before snatching away from him and walking towards the exit.

"Where you going", Eric questioned.

"Home where else", I say in a duh tone.

He approached me. "You gone let Mickey run you up outta here?", He asked.

"No but she got every-."

"Once again fuck everyone else, they ain't shit nor will they ever be shit; now shut the fuck up and go learn something", He says with a smirk before walking off.

I playfully pushed him before going to my next class.

For GravityGrande, (Part 4) Up next.