My BestFriend (Part 1)

(Tysonna Pronounced Tyson- nah)

Tysonna's P.O.V.

I walked out of the front door and to my best friends car before getting inside.

"Wassup Mickey", I say to my best friend Tomica.

"Nothing", She says before pulling off.

She continued. "Wassup with you and Myron, I haven't seen y'all together lately."

"Man fuck him, change the subject", I say slightly frowning.

She laughed before parking at our school and getting out of the car, I got out and followed behind her to the building, down the hall and into our lunch room.

We picked up our breakfast and sat at the long lunch table.

"You staying after for cheerleader tryouts?", Tomica asked.

"Yaaassss girl, I'm ready; I got my clothes and all that", I replied.

"Coo", She says before taking a bite of her food.

"Hey baby", Tomica's boyfriend Eric says before pecking her lips.

"Hey" , She says as she handed him
the rest of her apple juice.

"Thanks, aye; you staying after for the cheer leading shit?", He questioned.

"Yeah", She replied.

"You wamme to come watch you", He asked.

"Yeah", She answered.

"Ight coo, wassup Tink", He says to me.

I smiled, "chillin."

"I heard that, later y'all", He says before downing the apple juice and exiting the lunch room.

Ugh every time he speaks to me, I swear its getting harder and harder not grin when I see his smile; and now he's coming to our cheerleader tryouts? Shit imma fuck up..

"You ready?", Tomica asked as she grabbed her bag and threw away her food."

"Yup", I say before throwing away my food and following her out of the lunch room into out first class period.

In each class all I could think about is how not to mess up, I've been practicing for the longest and was already nervous; now Eric's gonna be there.

Tomica followed me out of our last period class as we headed down to the gym and Into the locker room.

"You already know what you're gonna do", I ask Tomica.

"Yup, I'm ready", She says as she stripped down to her bra and panties and put on a T-shirt with leggings.

I changed into a T-shirt and basketball shorts before heading out with tomica and sitting on the bleachers.

It was a lot of other girls trying out and because of being a cheerleader last year, the year before that and the year before that; I knew what they wanted to see.

I just need to make sure I don't mess up; it was finally Tomica's turn, she got up and waved at Eric before starting.

He looked at me and waved. "Shit", I think to myself, I waved before quickly turning my attention back towards Tomica.

I would think I would be more comfortable around him, because of him being like my boy best friend and cause I've known him for years, but I've never told him how I felt and he's always with Tomica who is my best friend; I can't find a way around that.

I watched as every stunt Tomica attempted, she successfully landed; when she was finally done everyone in the gym clapped for her.

She sat down next to me as she caught her breath and it was now my turn; my heart rate increase due to everyone's eyes being on me.

I got up and slowly walked to the center of the gym.

"Okay tink, you got this shit", Eric shouts.

I couldn't help but to laugh and smile, the music started and immediately I began; I felt the order of every cheer and flip running through my mind and did them one by one until I felt myself painfully land on the ground.

Fuck.

For GravityGrande, I hope you like it; (Part 2) coming up next ❤💯👌