Puppy Love (Part 2)

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

When I got out of practice, I headed to Mrs. Lexington's classroom to get some of my missing work, surprisingly she was still there.

"I need some more blue", I hear a familiar voice say.

I looked over and saw Lovely painting on a huge paper that could fill up the whole classroom wall.

"Hey", I say with a smile.

She smiled. "I Eric, what'd you stay for?", She questions nervously.

"Gymnastics practice", I answer as I looked in her eyes.

"They have that here?, She asked with excitement.

"Yeah they have a lot of after school activities here", Mrs. Lexington answered.

"Hey, can I have some of my missing work?", I ask.

"Yeah", Mrs. Lexington says as she went through her folders."

I watched as she pulled out my files with my missing assignments inside before handing them to me.

"I still can't do this Mrs.L, all this 3.14 and decimals; then we switch to measurements."

"I know how to do that stuff", Lovely says as she painted.

"Can you help me", I ask.

"Yeah", She says with red cheeks without looking up.

She continued, "If you help me paint and train me in gymnastics."

I walked over to her and watched as she painted, "Coo".

"Okay but you both have to come up with a schedule. How about every Monday and tuesay, tutoring. Wednesday and Thursday, gymnastics and Fridays you both come here to paint?"

"Is that ight witchu?", I ask Lovely.

"Yeah", She says as she kept painting.

"Coo", I say before sitting down and picking up a paint brush.

"Ion really know how to do art", I say as I watched her.

She laughed, "Its not that hard, just picture what you want and make it; if you mess up try again until you get it."

"Uh..."

"Just color that in blue", She says before laughing.

I laughed as I started painting and a nigga ain't half bad, we talked and joked around; after 10 minutes it was time to go, I as a little upset but aye, tomorrow I get to see her again.

• 3 Months Later

My birthday passed and I was finally 16; everyday  after school me and Lovely would do math, gymnastics or paint. She got real good at gymnastics, I'm getting better at math and art is dope.

The most annoying days of the week are Saturday and Sunday cause we can't see each other; I think she knows that I like her but I'm not sure..

Next part coming up soon *Raises eyebrows up and down* UrbanxPrincess Auntie_T Anyahgarrion 90sUrbanAngel