Tìo Eric (Part 6)

Play Music:

Lydia's P.O.V.

The whole day I cried, no one ever showed me love, attention, or respect like him; he was different and now he's gone because of Malena. I should have told him exactly how I felt.. Maybe he would have stayed.

The next day after school I quickly ran up to my bedroom before laying in my bed. "Lidia", My mother shouts up to me.

"Sí mamá", I say irritatedly with my face buried in my pillow.

"Tu abuela is having a birthday party at the nursing home an-."

"I don't wanna go", I say cutting her off.

"Lili what's wrong, you been acting different."

"Nothing!", I shout.

I continued, "I just don't wanna go."

It was a long silence; she sighed. "I'm gonna let that slide since I have somewhere to go", She says with an attitude.

I listened as my mother father and brother walked out to the car and pulled off, I know I was wrong for shouting at her but I have too much on my mind; I got up and stripped before taking a long shower and washing my hair. I dried off and pulled on a long T-shirt before brushing my teeth and laying down.

I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep but heard someone walk into our house, the person ran up the stairs and walked into the guest room. "Shit", I hear Malena say.

She silently cried, I got up and walked into the guest room before seeing her sitting on the bed. "You okay", I say as I sat next to her.

She shook her head no, "He told me he'd do this but I didn't believe him."

I sighed, "Call him"

"I did... And what he had to say.. Made me realize he's really done this time."

"I didn't want him to go", I say as I rested my hands on the bed and looked down.

"I know"

I slightly frowned, "What do you mean you know?"

"Lili, I always see the way you look at him; you like him and it's okay", She answers.

She continued, "I should have treated him and our kids better through."

I got sadder at the thought of him not coming back and it's her fault, no one will ever be like him; I talked to her a little longer and realized she wasn't even ready for children or a commitment, she still needs time to grow up.

She left and headed back to Texas and I laid back down thinking about everything over and over again until I fell asleep, I finally reached a deep sleep before feeling some ones lips on mine; I quickly woke and flintched before seeing Eric.

He smiled, "I couldn't leave."

"What do you mean", I say in confusion.

"I drove so far and was thinkimg about you the whole time; I ended up just turning around."

"You came back for me", I say with a smile.

"Only you", He says as he pecked my lips and kissed me deeper.

I giggled, "I love you Eric."

"I love you to", He says in between kissing me.

I couldn't stop smiling while kissing him, he laughed; "You missed me?"

"Nope", I answer.

"You a damn lie", He says as we laughed.

I got serious. "Don't leave me anymore", I say as I looked in his eyes and rubbed his face.

"I won't", He says before slowly kissing my neck.

I pulled off my large t-shirt and slid off his shirt before feeling him kiss my chest; is it wrong to be in love with mi Tìo Eric?

That is the last and final one of this book, get ready cause I am putting out another imagine book; it's gonna be called "eazy e Imagines 3". and the cover was made by Shayylondon ❤❤ Thank you again 😘 Later I will make you aware of when it's out kk? okay