Eazy A (Part 5)

Play Music:
(Explicit Content)

Shit, if he didn't notice me
then... He does now..

"Take it out", He says in my ear.

His voice sent chills all over my body, I took it out and it was warm; I felt how anxious he was and started to rub him down.

He pulled my pants off with my panties and massaged my kitty with it before penetrating inside of me.

I whined when he broke it which turned into slow moaning the deeper he went, he looked into my eyes as he pounded harder.

I felt tears falling but didn't want it to end, he leaned me up before pulling out and turning me on my stomach.

"Ass up", He says before slapping my ass.

I whined as I arched my back and put my ass up; my eyes uncontrollably rolled to the back of my head when I felt his tongue rapidly licking my kitty from behind, he inserted it deep inside and swirled it.

"Ooo my gooohhh", I moan as he sped up.

He sucked on the lips and spit on it before letting it drip and licking it up; I moaned louder as he massaged my clit with his tongue and pulled it back with his lips.

"Yessss", I said when I finally came and he licked it up before leaning up and dripping it on his dick.

He arched my back deeper before pushing it all the way inside of me, I whined with my face in the couch as he fucked me harder.

"Fuck, throw that shit back", He says breathlessly.

I whined as I started throwing my ass backing slowly, he slapped my ass and I sped up as fast as I could as he pumped inside of me faster.

Our skin smacking together got louder and he started pulling my hair back as he fucked my brains out non stop.

I tapped out as fast I could but he didn't stop he just slowed down before pulling out and cuming on my ass.

I felt my cum dripping and he slowly massaged my clit with his hand before turning my face and French kissing me; he laid back on the couch and laid me on top of him, I quietly whined with my face in his neck due to my kitty still hurting.

He slowly massaged it making me drift off to sleep.

I decided to not be lazy and make it anyway lol for MarvinGaye1, I hope u likeeee ❤✔😍