Puppy Love (Part 9)

Eric's P.O.V.
• 4 Years Later

Taj was that nigga, most respected, feared and real; he ran these streets and everyone knew it, when he died everything fell on me like I was next in line or some shit. He left all the weed, crack, coke, money and so on to me and everything I know I learned from him.

I ended up dropping out of school cause that shit just wasn't for me and it wasn't helping me make money; I tried working these lil jobs but that shit ain't for me either nor did it make me real money; plus my pride wont let me work for someone, but this dealing shit getting kinda old.

I gave one of my regulars dap and he slid the money in my hand as I slipped the bag in his, by the time it was 930 I headed home to Lovely, I moved her and Lay'lani into my house; her parents ended up not helping us anymore cause she chose to be with me so of course imma do what I gotta do to support my family.

"Daddy!!", Lay'lani shouts before running to me and hugging my legs, I laughed before picking her up and hugging her.

"Why you still up Lani?", I ask; she shrugged, I laughed as Lovely walked down.

"Hey baby", She says before pecking my lips.

She continued, "Go lay back down Lani, I'll be up in a minute."

"Awww mann, night night daddy", She says before kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight", I say before putting her down.

I watched her run upstairs before pulling Lovely over and kissing her, I slid my hands down to her ass and rubbed as I sucked and kissed her neck.

"Mmm not tonight baby I'm tired", I stopped and just looked at her.

"From what?", I question with a frown.

"Watching her all day, she's work Eric", She answered.

"Ok"

She sighed, "Eric"

"I'm coo", I say as I walked upstairs and got in the shower, when I got out, I got dressed, walked downstairs and towards the front door.

"Where you going?", Lovely questions.

"To chill"

"Bruh eric-."

"I know you hate that all night shit", I say cutting her off.

I continued, "I'm just chillin over Ren's and coming right back."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever", She says before walking into Lay'lani's room.

I walked out and got in my car before leaving to Stacy's crib, when I walked in her living room she pushed me back on her couch, I looked at her and she was only wearing a bra and panties.

"You been waiting?", I ask.

She bit her bottom lip and shook her head yes before climbing on top of me. "Me to", I say before sliding my hands down to her ass and kissing her. She slid her tongue in and let it play with mine as I unzipped my pants and pulled it out; I stroked it with my hand before pulling her panties to the side and pushing inside of her.

I never stopped fuckin with Stacy only cause when I'm alone, bored, or mad she's always there; she makes me feel good, good to fuck but not to keep; I laid her back on her couch and kept thrusting as she wrapped her legs around me and whined my name.

• 2 Hours Later •

she slowly caught her breath as she laid on my chest, "Eric?"

"What", I say with my eyes closed.

"When you gone stop playing and be mine?", She questions.

I chuckled and she just looked at me with a blank expression, "I told you that we not doing that shit Stacy."

"Okay but I been waiting long enough."

"For what?", I question.

"You!", She shouts.

I frowned. "We not gone be together..
ever, I'm with Lovely and that's how it's gone stay", I say before moving her off me and getting up.

she covered her face and I could tell she was silently crying, I sighed, "Stacy I told you that it was just sex."

I continued. "I'm sorry", I say as I redressed myself; I honestly don't know what to do or say in this situation, I told her what I wanted and she ended up getting attached.

I slid my shoes on and walked to the front door. "Eric please don't leave... just stay the night", She says as she wiped her eyes.

"Nah cause you don't know yo role so.... imma just leave you alone", I say before walking out and leaving back home.

I walked inside my house and saw Lovely sleep on the couch, I quietly walked over to the stairs and walked up the first one.

"Where were you", She says before leaning up.

"I told you I was going over Ren's house", I answer.

"Really? Cause I called him and he said you weren't there", She says with a slight frown.

I scratched my chin. "I don't know why."

She sighed, "Eric get out my face."

"Lovely you always assu-."

"Get the fuck out my face Eric ", She says aggressively.

I sucked my teeth before walking upstairs and getting in the shower, when I got out I pulled up my sweats and lotioned up before walking in our bedroom.

"2 showers in one night", She says as she grabbed the cover off our bed and walked out of our room.

I laid down and thought about what I'd been doing, she doesn't trust me like she used to and it's my fault; the next day I woke up early and got dressed so I could hit the block.

I walked downstairs and saw Lovely sitting on the couch rubbing her face, I walked to her. "You okay Love", I asked as I rubbed her hair."

She quickly hit my hand away from her, "Why the fuck his Stacy calling over here for you."

Next Update coming soon, until then go head and send me some request, and if you think I have forgotten about a request please send it again. ❤✔