Take A Trip (Part 2)

Tabitha's P.O.V.

The longer I stared at the window, the more I wanted to know who the vexed eyes belonged to; I looked in the direction of my house and back at the purple house before taking a deep breath and before I knew it I was walking to the house.

I rang the doorbell and waited for a few seconds and no one came, when I finally turned around and walked towards the sidewalk I heard the door open.

I looked in the doorway but couldn't see anything so I slowly walked towards the house and stopped before opening the door wider; suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the house before slamming the door shut.

I quickly backed against the wall and looked in the eyes of the person who watched me the day before; the house  was silent and I could only hear my heart beating.

"You were here yesterday", I say quietly as my voice shook.

"So were you", I here a young male voice say.

I stayed silent as I looked at him, He chuckled. "You saw me in the window", He mentions as his eyes stayed glued to mine.

"Yes", I reply.

"If I scared you why come back?", He questions.

Before I could answer he looked out of the blinds; I heard someone pulling into the driveway.

"Shit", He says as he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, I don't know why but I followed him.

He took me down the hall and into a dark bedroom before turning on his light and looking out of his window; I watched him and his appearance put me at ease. I could tell he was young; he had black hair, dark brown eyes and smooth skin but his chest  was bruised.

"She can't know you're in here cause.. She's crazy sometimes; she'll get angry and call the police or something", He explains before looking at me.

"I understand..", I say nervously.

He quietly closed and locked his bedroom door before walking towards me.

"What's your name?", He questions.

"Tabitha.. but some people call me Tabbi for short", I say as I leaned against his wall.

"You?", I ask.

"Eric", He answers.

"How old are you..", I question as one hand fiddled with the other.

"15.. I turn 16 in 2 weeks", He says as he moved his blankets over.

"You can sit... If you want."

I quickly leaned off the wall. "Right", I say as I awkwardly laughed before taking a seat; he sat next to me and watched as I looked at his bruises.

"They're... from sports", He says before quickly standing he walked to his dresser and took out a t-shirt.

"I'm sorry for staring I just-."

"Its fine", He says cutting me off as he slid on his t-shirt.

He continued. "How old are you?"