My BestFriend (Part 7)

Play Music:

Tysonna's P.O.V.

He leaned up and looked in my eyes. "You ever gone be straight up with me Tysonna?", He questioned.

Oh shit, once again I can't speak; my words are all fumbled in my head and I can't choose what to say. It seemed so easy when I went over it over and over in my mind at school, but now that it's time to express myself... I can't.

He slowly leaned to me and pecked my lips, shit feels so good that it hurts, he continued kissing me but I moved him back.

"Tomica Eric"

"Fuck her, I'm not with her and you're not friends with her."

I rubbed my face in frustration, he gently moved my hands. "Look.... I've felt something for you every since we were kids, back then I didn't think you wanted anything to do with me because you never said anything.

He continued. "But now I see through you", He says with his lips on mine before kissing me.

I breathed slowly before finally saying, "Okay"

He kissed me deeper and laid me back on his bed, I felt him slowly sliding my pants down as he kissed me to make sure it was okay.

I pulled off his shirt and laid back as he continued kissing my stomach before pulling my shirt off.

He was on top of me and we were face to face as I held my hands over my chest. "You okay?", He questioned.

I shooke my head yes as I could hear my heart pounding; he slid my panties off as he kissed my lips. He held it with one and slowly pushed it inside of me breaking my cherry.

I gasped stunned from the pain, and felt him slowly take it out and push back in before smoothly stroking his hips.

"Tell me if it's too much", He says as he sped up.

I've never felt like this before, his hands are everywhere and his lips taste and feel so good.

I fell into deep lust and begged for more. "Uhhhh Eric yessss!!", I say in a whiney moan as I held his lower back and felt his hips dipping.

He turned on his back pumped inside of me harder; pain and pleasure all at once, I rode him faster and felt him in my stomach. He held my hands as I leaned back and swirled my hips.

"Ohhh yeeuhhhh uhh", I moaned as he pushed all of himself inside of me, my eyes rolled back as a tear fell and he started grinding.

I leaned back down and laid my face in his neck as I came on him; he pulled out and bit his bottom lip as he came.

I laid back on his bed. "I wanted you so fuckin bad, he says as he kissed my lips and slid down kissing me all the way down to my kitty.

My eyes widened. "Oohhhh wait noooo shit yesss", I whined.

"You like that?", He says as his tongue sped up.

"Ughhh yessss", I say as I rubbed my hands through his hair and roughly bit my bottom lip; he held me before turning on his back and gripping my ass.

I rode his face and tightly held on to the headboard; I tried to keep my composer but I began to uncontrollably arch my back the faster his tongue went.

My body temperature rose and I felt him sucking my clit harder and when I'd tried to get off of him he held me down and went faster.

My voice shooke as I whined louder and felt myself cuming. "Shit", I say as i caught my breath.

He laid me back on his bed and kissed me deeply before sucking my neck.

I laughed as he kept pecking my lips. "I love you best friend", He says as he rubbed my hair and looked in my eyes.

I blushed and covered my face before saying, "I love you to."

He smiled, I laughed as I pulled his cover over me and laid in his arms.

Ugh.. I'm in love with My BestFriend..

GravityGrande I hope you liked it ❤❤✔💯