Tìo Eric (Part 5)

Lidia's P.O.V.
• 2 Weekz Later •

"I don't care, I told you I wanted to stay here", Eric shouts from the guest room.

"Eric stop yelling at me!", Malena shouts.

"That's the only way I can get you to listen."

"Look, I wanna go back to Texas and imma do that with or without out you."

"So what's that supposed to mean", He questions.

"I will take the twins and leave you here", She answers.

There was a long silence. "I can't believe you actually said that", Eric says a little stunned.

"I don't wanna in California Eric."

"That's all you care about, you you you!", He shouts.

He continued, "Eric buy this and buy that, I don't like that house Eric, no let's get that car, oh I don't care that's my favorite color so let's get that one, the twins can wait I wanna get that Eric."

"You don't care about anyone except yourself.... and then you find a house back in Texas and don't even tell me, I don't see no respect from you shit I barely see love", He finished.

"Eric I-."

"No Malena, this time you not getting what you want and you're not fuckin taking my kids; I wanna stay here and that's what we're gonna do or you can pack your shit and go. I found a house here in California, you can come with us or not."

It was a long silence and then I heard footsteps, before hearing a door open and slam; Malena walked pass my door and outside to her car.

"Malena!", Eric shouts as he ran pass my door and outside but she started her car and pulled off before he could make it to her.

I watched as he slowly walked back into our house and up the stairs. "I can't believe you", He says as he walked back to the guest room.

As usual Malena left after another one of their fights, I swear they argue almost everyday and end up waking me up outta my sleep; I never told anyone about me and Eric sleeping together that one time and I don't plan on doing so..

"You okay?", I ask as I approached him.

He cleared his throat. "Yeah, I'm just sick of her doing that selfish shit", He says as he pasted back and forth.

"Maybe you both just don't understand each other's needs", I suggest.

"I understand her needs", He says as he picked up a large duffle bag and started putting clothes inside.

He continued, "All she care about is her; do you know what she did the night before last Lidia?"

I knew he had to be pissed, he never calls me Lidia. "What", I ask.

"We had an argument because she wasn't getting something she wanted again and she actually packed a bag and was about to leave me and the kids here."

He continued, "I had to stop her before she drove away.."

"I'm sorry about that", I say as I gently rubbed his back.

"I just don't understand how you can claim to love and need someone but leave them like they never meant shit to you; but shit if she can I will", He says as he zipped the duffle bag with his clothes inside.

"What are you doing", I question.

"Since she wanna keep leaving and shit, I'm taking my kids and getting the fuck outta here."

"Calm down-."

"No... she's selfish and she barely even cares about our kids.. it's always just her", He says as he picked up the bag and walked to the door.

"Tìo", I say as I tried to pull him back.

"No Lili"

"Where are you going?", I ask.

"As far as possible"

"Can you just think about what you're doing please", I beg.

"I did and I'm done with her", He says with a straight face before snatching away and walking towards the door.

Tears slowly filled my eyes, "Please don't leave me."

He slowly stopped before looking at me. "I know it's selfish, but I love you and you're the only person to understand me and help me feel better about myself... and I know you love me to", I say as I tried to stop crying.

"Of course I love you.….. But I can't stay here and keep hoping for her to change."

"Eric think about this"

He looked at me, "I'm sorry...", He says before walking out of the room.

Every since I was younger I've feared my feelings for him or even losing him; and us sleeping together made it worse. It's just like when I was a child and I'd hate to see him leave, without him I will break.