Ruthless Assistance (Part 1)

Essence's P.O.V

"What do you mean you lied on the application!?", I shout at my sister.

"Just chill damn, they won't even notice", She says as she dug into her bag of popcorn.

"They will when they see I can't do half the shit you put on there", I say in a duh tone.

"Well you meet up with them tomorrow, you gone cancel?"

I sighed. "I can't, I need money to pay these bills; shit is more expensive in California."

"Damn right, I went food shopping and spent almost $150; I didn't even buy that much."

I laughed, "Yeah so I definitely need this job; I just have to hope for the best in this interview."

I laid back. "I hate waking up early", I say before drifting off to sleep.

Next Day
Eric aka eazy's P.O.V.

"Damn Jerry calm down, its not that big of a deal", I say as I leaned back in my rollerchair before placing my feet on my desk.

"Not that big of a deal!?", He shouts.

He continued, "This is the 3rd hotel you all got kicked out of, they sent a federal letter saying not to perform the song and you-."

"Shh shh shh", I say cutting him off. "Yes?", I say as I watched this girl with long hair, full lips, beautiful eyes and a perfect smile approach my desk.

She awkwardly smiled. "Hi, I'm Essence."

I smirked, "Beautiful name, can I help you?", I questioned as I bit my bottom lip.

"Be professional Eric", Jerry whispered.

"Shhh", I say waving him off before directing my attention back to Essence.

"I'm here for the assitant job", She says with a unsure smile

"The who?", I asked.

"The assistant job", She repeated.

I thought for a minute. "Oh yeah", I say as I went through my cluttered desk before pulling out her application.

"Sit right here", I say as I pointed to the chair in front of my desk and scanned her application.

She slowly sat down and carefully watched me.

"You have a lot of experience", I said as I sat it down in front of me.

"Yeah...", She replied.

"Jerry you can wait in the hall, I'll be done in a minute; and close my door."

He sighed before walking out and closing my door, I continued to watch her lips as she spoke while admiring her bronze skin tone.

"Okay imma be honest, I didn't hear anything you just said but", I say before lowering my voice.

"Don't tell anyone at all, but I'm just gonna hire you right now cause we have too many upcoming events, albums dropping, meetings , concerts and tours."

A smile stretched across her face, "Really!?", She says in excitement.

"Shhhhhh, yes but don't let anyone know I did this so quick; I'll have your paper work ready on Monday", I say still whispering before standing and walking to her.

She stood and shook my hand, "Thank you so much."

"No problem", I say before opening my office and watching her ass as she walked out.

• 2 Weekz Later
Essence's P.O.V.

"Okay Mr.Wright", I say as I tried to hide my smile and continued writing down his upcoming events.

"I see you", He says with a smirk.

I laughed. "Boy you distracting me."

He laughed. "Lemme distract you some more", He says as he walked behind my desk.

He leaned over my shoulder and to my ear, "Lemme take you out."

I looked at him, "No offense but... Nah."

"Damn straight like that?", He says while laughing.

"I mean, you're my boss and don't wanna ruin that relationship."

"Me being your boss has some big benefits", He says with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh", I say before covering my red cheeks.

He rubbed my shoulders with both hands which made me cross my legs tighter to fight my urges, "I'll leave you alone if you lemme take you out."

I looked up him, "boy."

He sucked his teeth as he wrapped his arms around me, "Just one date; I don't wanna make you call my name yet."

"Oh my god Eric!"

"That's how imma have ma?", He says as he chuckled.

"Eric gooooo rap or something, I gotta work", I say still blushing.

"Girl all you be doing up here is sharpening pencils, but I'll leave u alone baby", He says while laughing before walking from around my desk.

Wow..

Later On That Night

I walked into the house and could finally take my heels off my aching feet.

"Hey Essence how was work!?", My sister yells from upstairs.

"It was coo", I say before walking into the kitchen and heating up the dinner my sister prepared for me.

As the timer on the microwave counted down to one the house phone rang, I walked to it before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby", Eric says in his sleepy voice.

I laughed. "Hi Mr. Wright", I say as I tried not to smile.

"I gotchu over there smiling?", He says as he laughed.

"Oh my gosh what did you call fo", I questioned as my grin widened.

"I was just calling to make sure you got home safely", He says as he yawned.

I felt butterflies and rubbed my hair to the back of my head", Thank you Eric."

"Don't mention it, I'll see tomorrow."

"You to", I say before hanging the phone up and resting my forehead on the wall.

Oh boy..

Part 2 upnext for 90sUrbanAngel, I hope you like it so far ❤