Chapter 6: Hate Us

|Chris|

I felt soft, small, cold hands on my face, waking me up.

"Daddy, wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Jr sitting on my chest and playing with my face.

"Hey, daddy!"

"Hey Jr." I said groggily. "Why are you up so early?"

He just shrugged.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yep, mommy helped me." He smiled.

"You want something to eat?"

He nodded.

I took him downstairs and Briana was just finishing breakfast.

She gave him a plate and he sat down and eat. I went back upstairs to do my hygiene. As I was brushing my teeth, I looked to my right and Briana was just standing there, watching me.

"What?"

"I have to ask you a serious question?"

"What?"

"Why was Miranda texting your phone?"

"I don't know." My put my tooth brush back and walked downstairs. She followed.

She said something, but I ignored. I cleaned up the mess Jr made when he was finished and he want to his room.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv to SportCenter. Briana came and sat next to me.

"Chris, you can't ignore me. Just answer the question."

"I don't know." I was starting to get irritated.

"Chris, answer the fuckin' question!" She semi-yelled.

"Briana," I pulled her on my lap. "She's just a friend. I don't want her, I want you." I kissed her.

|Briana|

Chris is lying through his teeth. It's a reason why he talking to her. I trust him enough to know he not cheating on me. But I know something is going on.

2 Months Later

Chris walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting it on my stomach.

"Chris, I'm scared."

"It's gonna be okay."

"But, what if they hate us?" I bit the inside of my lip.

"They can't hate us. We just have to tell them," He unwrapped his arms from my waist and gently grabbed my chin. "I promise it's gonna be okay," He kissed my lips then pulled away, "Ready?"

I nodded my hand and we walked to them hand in hand.

"What do y'all have to tell us?" Mama J asked. The more impatient she grew, the nervous I become. I'd be impatient too.

My heart was racing. I looked over at Chris and he looked at me.

"Just tell us!" My mother shouted as she grew impatient too.

"I'm pregnant." I finally blurted out.

Both of their faces dropped. I looked at Chris and started to tear up. He pulled me into a hug.

"Briana, let me speak to you," My mother said. I got up and followed her into the kitchen.

As soon as we entered, she blew up on me. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I- I-"

"Briana, you are 21 years old and pregnant with your second child. When you were younger, you had big dreams. You can't make those dreams come true if your just going to continue to pop out kids."

"You're making it seem like I have a whole football team."

She looked at me like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. She just walked out, leaving me standing there.

Chris walked in. "I told you they would hate us." I looked in his eyes.

"They don't hate us." He kissed me softly. It was one of those kisses that left you wanting more.

"I love you so much." I hugged him. He is my world. Him and Jr are them best things that has came into my life. If I didn't have them, I would be nothing.

"I love you too." We kissed.

~~~

|Miranda|

After the text Chris sent me, I haven't spoke to him. What he said was so rude. I know he didn't want me then, but sooner or later... I will make him want me.

|Briana|

I laid in bed, cuddling with Chris. Ijust stared at the wall. My mother hates me.

"Babe, stop stressin' she doesn't hate you,"

"Okay."

I do need to stop stressing, but it's so hard to stop when your mother is upset with you for having kids.

~~~

I hate this chapter. :(

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘

Jr in the multimedia >>>