Chapter 19: Unwanted Stranger

|Briana|

"He's.. uh... in jail." I tried to whisper, but I was pretty sure I failed.

"What?!" They all yelled.

"Shut up, 'fore y'all loud asses wake up my kids."

"Well, what happened?" Christina asked.

"Well, when Chris was on tour, I got kidnapped, and him, Navoni, and Kevin came to rescue me. Then, Navoni killed Miranda, well at least I thought she did, and Chris killed Reggie. Then, the cops came asking for him and I was like, "why you need to talk to Chris?" and they held they warrant in my face like I gave a fuck about that thing. Then, Chris interrupted me and they took him to jail."

Everyone was in complete shock, except for Christina. Christina just kinda sat there.

"Christina, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Reggie was the one who kidnapped me."

My mouth dropped.

|Chris|

The Next Day

I sat down and picked up the phone.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked rudely.

"I just wanted to talk to you, Chris."

"Nah, I don't wanna talk to you. How you even know I was in here?" I was curious.

"The streets talk, but I really do have something I need to tell you."

"Hurry the fuck up and tell me."

"I'm pregnant."

"What the hell does that got to do with me?"

"It's yours." She said.

"Nah, we ain't never fucked."

"Yes, it is. Don't you remember that night in your hotel room, after your show, we were both drunk."

"Man, fuck you. And that ain't my baby." I stormed away.

|Unknown|

This is Chris' baby. After one of shows, I saw him at a bar. I was about to start my shift as a bartender, when I saw him. He ordered his drink without looking up at me. I slipped a roofie in his drink, and the next thing I know, I had him tied in a hotel bed, fucking his brains out.

Now, I'm pregnant, so he has to take care of this baby.

|Chris|

Briana was supposed to be here, instead of that unwanted person. Finally, Briana showed up, three hours late.

"Sorry, I'm late." She spoke through the phone.

"Did you call Cassandra like I told you to?"

"Yes, I'm going to meet her in person after I leave here." She said. "But, guess what I found out." Before I even had a chance to say something she started talking again. "Reggie was the one that kidnapped Christina."

"Damn." I said.

"What wrong?" She could tell by the tone in my voice that I was stressing.

"Nothing. Just this jail shit got me stressin'." I lied, I was really thinking about this pregnancy shit.

"Oh, well, don't even worry about that, 'cause Cassandra got this handled."

I sure as hell hope she do.

~~~

Who's the mystery chick?

Will Cassandra be able to get Chris out?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘