Epilogue

|Chris|

Sad. Angry. Desperate.

Sad that she moved on and I might not have a chance.

Angry that I let her slip away from me so easily.

Desperate for her affection.

She moved on to someone else and left all of the feelings she had for me behind her, while all my feelings for her are the same.

I don't even care if she's in a relationship, I'm going to get her back. Her and I have been through way too much for her to just forget about what we had. She can't forget about the memories we shared. She can't forget about all the passionate love we made. She can't forget about us.

I banged on her door like I was the police. When she opened the door, she looked angry, but she;s cute when she angry.

"Why the fuck are you banging on my door like that! Jr and Cierra are taking a nap!"

I walked into her house and sat on the couch. "I really need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Us."

"Chris, there is no us anymore."

"Yes, there is. I love you and I know that you still love me, so just break up with him. I know I've lied, cheated, and repeatedly told you that I wouldn't hurt you again, but this time I'm serious. I can't live without you, Briana, and I want to make things the way they're supposed to be."

"How are things supposed to be, Chris?"

"We're supposed to be married with two more kids."

She sighed, "How do I know you're not going to just hurt me again?"

I grabbed her hand, "You just have to trust me," I stared into her eyes, then made my move. I kissed her, but this wasn't just any regular kiss, this kiss had a whole lotta tongue and passion.

One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was balls deep inside her.

~~~

"Chris, you gotta go. This was a mistake." Briana said.

"Why?"

"I have a boyfriend, and I just cheated on him."

"Fuck that nigga. This wasn't a mistake, you knew exactly what you were doing." I argued.