Chapter 15: Fuck 'Em Up

|Chris|

I knocked on Christen's door, waiting for her to answer.

"Hey Chris!" She said opening the door, then giving me a side hug, consider she had Cierra in her arms. I smiled and grabbed my daughter out of her arms and she gave me a toothless grin.

"Where's Jr?" I asked. As she was about to answer, Jr came running out of the blue.

"I'm right here daddy!" He shouted as he ran into my other arm. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I smiled at him.

Christen grabbed their stuff and put it in my car, while I strapped them in.

"Thank you." I said then gave her a hug.

"You're welcome. If you and Briana ever need a babysitter, call me. I ain't got shit to do." She and I laughed.

"Alright." Just as I was about to drive off, I remembered something, "Do you know what hotel Briana is in?"

"Yeah, Comfort Inn. Room 319."

"Thanks!" I said before driving off.

I stood in front of room 319. Debating on how I should approach her. Should I knock and wait for her to let me in, then beg for forgiveness. Or should I knock, then walking without her invitation, then make her listen to a speech on why she should forgive me. Or shoul-

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Jr knock on the door. The door slowly crept open.

"Mommy?" Jr called.

The room was a much, but that wasn't the first thing I noticed. The first thing I noticed, was the blood.

Cierra started crying just as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I gave Cierra her pacifier and grabbed my phone. It was a picture message from an unknown number.

I got yo' bitch.

There was a picture of Briana, tied up with tears streaming down her face.

It brought me to tears. Some nigga stole my girl. Who knows what he's doing to her right now.

When I find her, I'm gonna fuck 'em up.

~~~

I sorry that it's short, but its leading up to the good chapter which is next.

Who stole Briana?

Will Chris ever find her?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘