Chapter 30: Chris' Feelings

Before I start off this chapter, I just wanted to say, if Briana dies, don't me mad at me. If she doesn't die, y'all might still be mad at me.

Also, this is the last chapter :( So that means, Briana and Chris have to go out with a bang, right? (They probably won't go out with a bang).

Epilogue is next.

|Chris|

Why does all this shit happen to us?

We aren't even together and all this shit is happening to us.

I just wish things were better between us. I'm tired of all the yelling and the arguing. I'm tired of all the breaking up then getting back together. I'm tired of all the bullshit, I'm ready to settle down and spend the rest of my life with the woman that I love. I don't even care if she doesn't want to be with me, I'm gonna keep trying until she does.

I've been feeling like this for a while now, but on the night that I planned to do something about it, she gets shot.

I don't even know if she's alive. The doctors said she's in surgery, but it felt like they told us that a million years ago. I just wanted to go home with Cierra on my hip, Jr holding my hand, and Briana holding his other hand and live happily ever after, but I know that's impossible.

|Navoni|

I can't believe that little bitch shot my bestfriend. If I wasn't pregnant, I could've helped them kill that bitch. If I had helped them with the plan, the bitch wouldn't even have a chance to shot Briana, I'd empty my clip on that bitch. She was lucky that I'm pregnant.

I'm glad this shit is over with though. Now Chris can be a man and propose. When Chris first told me he was going to propose, I was so excited, but when he showed me the ring he bought, it was like all the excitement was sucked out of my body.That ring was ugly as fuck, and I couldn't let him give my bestfriend an ugly ring, so I stole it and exchanged it for a better one.

|Chris|

I've been sitting in this damn waiting for fucking forever. It don't take that long to take a fucking bullet out somebodies chest, I fucking hate doctors.

"Family of Briana Wright." A doctor came out of nowhere. I stood up and walked over to him to her what he had to say, "Briana's stable and she's going to live." He said some other shit that I didn't understand, I will never know why doctors use them big ass words.

I was happy she was gonna live but at the same time I was sad because she wasn't awake and I couldn't see her.

|Briana's mother|

I haven't spoken to my daughter since Navoni's engagement party. I understand why she doesn't want to speak with me, but I'm still her mother.

I called Chris because I'm sure he knows where she is. If I had called her, she would've ignored my call.

"Hello," Chris answered groggily.

"Hi, Chris, were you asleep?"

"No," He sighed.

"Chris, are you okay?"

"No," He sighed again.

"Why? What's wrong?" 

"Briana," He sniffed, like he was crying, "sh-she got shot."

I was lost for words. My daughter had been shot. I dropped my phone, without even hanging up and left.

|Chris|

"Hello?" I said into the phone. When Briana's mother didn't answer the phone, I just hung up. She was probably on her way over here.

Hours Later

After hours of waiting and waiting and waiting, it was now 4:00 am and we were able to visit her. Everyone went in and talked to her, except for me. I didn't want to go in there until she was awake. I couldn't do what was needed to be done until she was awake.

More Hours Later

More hours had passed and Briana still hadn't woken up. I was 7:00 am and I feel like I haven't slept in forever. I told Navoni to wake me up when Briana wakes up so I can do what I have to do.

~~~

"Chris, wake up. Briana's awake." Navoni shook me.

When I heard "Briana's awake." I damn near jumped out of my seat.

I practically ran down the hallway to her room. I burst through the door and Briana was just laying there, staring up at the ceiling. Even with all those wired connected to her, she still looked beautiful.

"Hey Briana," I said. She turned her head to me and smiled. "Briana there's something that I want to ask you. And if you say no, I won't give up until you say yes."

"Okay."

"I know you probably don't want to be with me after all the bullshit I've put you through, but I'm tired of all this bullshit that we go through, and I want to make things right. I love more than anything. Will you mar-"

I was interrupted by some nigga bursting through the door. He ran to Briana and kissed her. Who the fuck is this nigga and why is he on my girl? He pulled away from the kiss and said something to her and she nodded.

"Chris, this is Tyreese, my boyfriend."

To say I was heartbroken was an understatement. She had moved on to someone else and there was nothing that I could do about it. When I was about to propose to the woman of my dreams, some random nigga comes in and steals her from me.

I stood up to walk away, when Briana stopped me, "Wait, Chris! What were you about to say?"

"Um, I forgot." I said and walk out sadly.

~~~

Aw, poor Chris :(

This is the last time that I'll ask y'all these questions for this book. :(

Will Chris figure out a way to get Briana?

Or will he just leave her alone and move on?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.