Ride Like The Wind!

Patrick had said he knew somebody who could get us to the hospital quickly, and all I wanted was my wrist to stop hurting, so I went along with it.

He helped me limp-run through the school until we found Josh and Tyler.

"Josh! Josh, I need you to transform," Patrick said once we got close to them.

"What?" Josh asked. "I'm not Pete; I can't transform anytime I'd like."

"Just do something to transform!" Patrick nearly yelled at Josh. Josh was about to protest again when Tyler poured his water down Josh's pants.

"Ah! What was that for?!" Josh screamed at Tyler. "Auuuhhhh, it's so cold!"

Just at that moment, a small group of cheerleaders walked by and laughed at Josh, 'cause it looked like he wet himself. He blushed and ran for the door. We saw a poof of smoke from the window and they helped me walk outside.

When we got out there a zebra-Josh was sitting on the ground like a dog.

"I hate you all," Josh said.

"Stand up so you can take us to the hospital," Patrick said.

"Alright," Josh said, standing up. "Tyler, stay here and finish school."

"No way," Tyler said. "I'm coming with you guys."

"Well, I can't carry all of you," Josh said as Patrick helped me mount him.

"You can at least try," Patrick said, climbing on behind me.

"I can barely carry both of you," Josh replied. "And carrying Tyler with us will only slow me down."

"Don't be such a wuss, Josh," I chuckled.

"I am not a wuss. It is a fact that having Tyler's weight along with yours and Patrick's will slow me down," Josh defended. "Do you want to get to the hospital or not?"

"Fine, I'll run," Tyler said, taking off. "I'll meet you guys there!"

"Ride like the wind, Josh!" Patrick yelled. Josh sighed and took off galloping.

"Did you guys remember to get my clothes?" Josh asked slowing down a little.

"No, but keep going!" Patrick said. Josh sighed again and continued galloping. Thankfully, the hospital wasn't too far away, so we got there within a few minutes.

I started to wonder how strange we looked; two teenage boys riding a zebra through town to get to the hospital.

"Hey guys? Could you, like, go inside now," Josh said. "I'm about to transform back and I don't have any clothes, so..."

"Sorry," Patrick said, jumping off. "Thanks got giving us a ride." He helped me down.

"No problem," Josh said, walking away. "Gotta go." He ran into the woods, conveniently next to the hospital.

Patrick and I walked (or in my case, limped) into the hospital and to the receptionist's desk.

"Hi, uhm, my brother here, we think, has a broken wrist," Patrick said to the lady. She eyed us oddly.

"You two are brothers?" she said, pointing at us.

"Adopted," Patrick said. "He's been here before. George Ryan Walker."

I flinched at the sound of my first name. I was named after my dad, who was named after his dad. But since Pete and Jon had adopted me, I was now 'legally' George Ryan Walker instead of George Ryan Ross III.

"Alright, George Ryan Walker, right here," she said, typing on her keyboard. "And what is the problem, today, George?"

"Ryan. Call me Ryan, please," I quickly corrected her. "I got into a fight and I think broke my wrist."