Weeks By Weekes

Ryan went upstairs to transform back and I played a Lady Gaga song with the guys before going upstairs to talk to Ryan about the date.

I walked up to his door and put my fist up to knock, but stopped when I heard Ryan talking to someone on the phone.

"Did you just take a swig of something? I heard a swig. What are you drinking?... That would be accurate if you took out the 'root' part... But when you're 21 I'll be 18 and I'll wanna come to England... As in, like, stay together? Or a vacation?... Oh, alright... I don't know. I'm taking your advice to talk to Brendon. He's actually here right now... A month? I video chatted with you last night..." I couldn't see him, but I knew he smiled. "Alright. I'll just tell Brendon that I'm taking another nap... Haha, I'll be on as soon as I can... I love you... Bye." And I'm thinking that he hung up after that and I decided to knock.

"Come in," he called sleepily. I walked in and saw that he was laying under the covers without a shirt on.

"Hey," I said, walking over to his bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Kind of sleepy," he replied before yawning. "I might take another nap."

I was kind of angry at his lying, but if I hadn't heard the phone call, I'd have thought he was actually sleepy, so I had to give him props for that. Being in the drama club for so long paid off for him.

"Alright," I said, then leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Have sweet dreams my little angel." And I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I hoped that made him feel at least a little guilty, but I knew he wouldn't.

I walked downstairs and said bye to the guys, but they barely noticed from being so into the game. Stupid Rock Band. Ruining my life. Daniel, too. Fuck them all.

On the way home, I thought about mine and Ryan's date and tried to convince myself that Daniel was just a friend. I thought I might take him to Stromberg's and imagined the date and then Daniel turned out to be the waiter and he and Ryan made out in the booth across from me. Once I snapped out of it, I realized I had walked past my house and was almost back to school. I decided to continue walking because I still had time before I had to get home. I wasn't going to go back to school, of course, but I wanted to see Dallon.

School was still in session, so I needed to sneak into his class. Luckily, when I got there, it was the break between classes and Dallon wasn't in the music room. I decided to hide under his desk because he always got to class early.

It wasn't long before Dallon walked into the room and over to his desk. He pulled his chair out and did a double take and jumped.

"Oh, you little...Dalek," he said, slightly annoyed. He sat down in his chair and sighed.

"Wait... you like Doctor Who?" I asked, crawling out from under his desk.

"Uh, yeah. It's only the best show to ever grace television ever," he said like it was obvious. "So, what are you doing here? I thought you went home."

"Yeah, I was taking care of the friend that was being beat up, but he took a nap, so I decided to come here," I said. I was sitting on the floor and staring up at him as I said, "I wouldn't miss your music class for the world."

Dallon smiled and stood up, holding his hand out. "Well, I--" the bell rang and I grabbed his hand and stood up. "-think you should take a seat, Mr. Urie."

"Thank you," I said. "And I will, Mr. Weekes." I walked over to my usual spot and sat down.

He smiled at me and when all of the students had arrived, he walked into the middle of the room and began class.