IfyanowutImean

Having Ryan sleeping in my room was kind of fun. It was like he and I were super spies, sneaking him in through windows and hiding his stuff under my bed. Mom found out quickly, though, but didn't seem to mind too much (she's so chill it's scary sometimes). With the way she found out, it was actually an exceptional reaction.

I was getting on to Ryan about bathing on the walk home.

"I get enough of this at home," he said. "I don't need it from you, too."

I sighed. "Just do it for my sake," I said. "I mean, you do it as a cat, right?"

He nodded.

"And it's like, licking yourself, right?" I asked

He nodded again.

"Well, that's the same mouth that you're kissing me with."

He thought about it and made a face of disgust. "Yeah," he said. "You're right. That's disgusting. I'm sorry. I'll take a bath for you."

"Ok good," I said. We continued walking and neared my house. "You're not actually going to do that, are you?"

"Nope," he said.

I sighed and noticed something amiss in the driveway. There weren't any cars in it.

I cheered and grabbed Ryan's hand and started running. I didn't stop until we got to the door when I had to unlock it and then continued up the stairs.

"Brendon, what are you doing?" he asked as I dragged him into the bathroom.

"I'm going to give you another bath," I said. I let go of his hand to search through things under the sink.

"Brendon, I am not letting you-"

I interrupted him by pantsing him.

He stuttered out something before transforming.

I picked him up and put him in the bathtub before turning the faucet on. He hissed at the water and tried to climb out. I held him down as I finally found what I was looking for from under the sink.

I held it up for Ryan to see. "These are my mom's bath salts," I said. "In case you haven't noticed yet, this bathtub has jacuzzi jets."

He glanced around the tub as if he hadn't noticed before.

"Now," I said, pouring the bath salts into the tub, "I am going to light some candles and play some music and you are going to like this bath whether you like it or not!"

He mewed at me sadly as I turned the water off. I got the candles out and lit them before getting out the boom box and playing whatever was in it. Smooth jazz blared out and I turned on the jacuzzi jets.

Ryan yelled something but I couldn't hear him over the jazz. I turned it down and said, "Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the Kenny G."

He laughed and said, "I was going to ask you to turn it down."

I laughed. "When did you transform back?"

"I don't remember," he said. He leaned back and closed his eyes. "But this is sooo niiiiicce."

"I know, right?" I said. "Do you want me to leave?"

"No, no, you can stay," he said. "Make sure I don't fall asleep."

I laughed again. "Ok." I got an idea.

I kicked off my shoes and untied my tie before unbuttoning my shirt.

"Brendon, what are you doing?" Ryan asked me with wide eyes.

"I'm going to make sure you stay awake," I said, pulling my shirt off. I unbuckled my belt as he blushed.