14. Julian pt.1

D E J A

"Prepare to be amazed." Roger said as I sat in the Murtaugh's living room with all of us on the couches.

"Do we not look prepared?" RJ laughed, Roger stared his son down as he stood in front of us all.

"Why did we need a new t.v anyway?" Raine asked. (A/N so in the show her name is actually Riana but I didn't realize that until now so her name is still gonna be Raine...)

"T.V? No, T.V is what we used to have." Roger said as I chuckled while he ranted about this big fancy piece of electricity that was more than just a T.V.

I felt my phone ring so I got it out of my pocket as Trish asked who it was because we were sitting together.

"Martin." I bit back my smile before answering.

"Hello?" I whispered as I answered while Roger still talked.

"Deja? Why are you whispering?" Riggs asked on the other end.

"Because I'll get in trouble if Roger hears me." I smirked.

"Roger? You know what- let's just save that for a rainy day. I was calling to let you know that we three are officially on a homicide case." "I'm on it, too?" I asked and he hummed in response.

"I told you I'd get you on the next case." I could hear his smile.

"Alright, We'll be in as soon as Roger is done with his speech." I joked and Riggs laughed, "Can't wait to hear about it. See you soon." He said before I hung up cautiously.

"Okay, Mr. Murtaugh. From this you can control the entire system." The man who installed the T.V spoke to Roger as he handed him the tablet.

"And while I had access, I updated the OS on your wireless devices and networked your photo libraries." The man said as Raine and RJ just sat on their phones, not even caring about the bigger and better monster t.v they now had.

"Awesome. So I just press that?" Roger said pressing buttons on the tablet and family photos appeared on the screen.

"Hey! Look, honey! The Murtaugh's!" Roger laughed as a picture of Raine and Roger popped up and I snorted with laughter.

"We look like we should have our own reality show." Roger joked.

"Look how photogenic this family is." I smiled as another photos came up, this time with all of us, including Harper and Daniel- my adoptive siblings.

"Look at those smiles!" Roger said because he adored my siblings, I rolled my eyes.

"Very photogenic." The man said and I gasped as Raine's picture came up, it was a selfie of her in just a bra.

"Dad!" "Roger!" Raine and Trish yelled and they both looked at the screen.

Roger stepped in front of the screen, telling the man to fix it.

"What? No! Now it's bigger!" Roger groaned in frustration as it zoomed in on Raine's chest.

"Damn it! Close your eyes! What'd you do?" Roger blamed the man.