Torchwood Meets Torchwood

“Weevil’s gone right! I said RIGHT!” screamed Ari from the backseat. The Weevil Ari had mentioned ran down a dark alley.

            “Dammit!” Tori cursed. She jumped out of the black van and shouted, “This is why we don’t let you drive!” at Jeff before chasing after the Weevil, Becca hard at her heels.

            Becca ran next to Tori, matching her pace. “Weevil stats?” Tori called into the comms earpiece.

            “Take the alley on your right!” Becca heard Ari’s voice break into her thoughts.

            “Jeff?” Becca asked.

            “Right behind you!” Came the reply, and as she heard it, pounding footsteps became barely audible.

            Rebecca grinned and turned a corner to see Tori pinning the Weevil.  She lurched forward to help; that’s when it happened.

            Becca was suddenly trapped behind a wall of gray overcoat. She tried punching the figure in the gut, but she was thrown backwards into somebody else.

            Her legs were knocked out from under her, and she fell to the ground. “Get up,” came a harsh voice with British accent. Hands tugged on her hair, and Becca slowly got up and sat on her knees.

            A muffled grunt came from Tori.

            “What the hell?” said the man holding Becca.

            “By God!” another exclaimed, “They’re just kids!” Becca glanced at her; she looked Japanese. 

            Jeff quickly defended them, “We’re not kids.”

            Jeff was right. The group of five were all at least twenty and they worked for a special organization called Torchwood. Torchwood Four to be exact. Becca was the newest member, and her full name is Doctor Rebecca Dove. She (obviously) was the doctor for the group. Too young for a doctor? Well she didn’t think so.

            She also had long, reddish brown hair that the man behind her was gripping very roughly. She tried turning around to see him, but every time she moved, a sharp wave of pain hit her.

            A tall man with dark brown hair and light gray-blue eyes had trapped Tori, while she twisted and kicked at his legs across the alley. There was a gash on Tori’s forehead that was bleeding. She had no doubt put up a good fight. Then, in the distance, Becca saw the Weevil slip into the shadows…