Chapter 2

Tobin's Pov. 

I briskly walked to find Alex. I knew that she had feeling for me. I'm not that oblivious people. I walk out to the parking lot, and see her throwing her things in the trunk. I rush over there, and when she see's me, she immediately puts her head down. 

"Alex, what is going on?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, pushing me out of her way. 

I didn't want to give away that I knew, so I just played it, "I mean why are you acting like this?" 

"Nothings wrong Tobin, I just have a lot of stuff that's all." 

"Okay stop," I said, walking infant of her before she could open her door, "I'm starting to observe you more. You act different around me compared to the others, you don't like it when I'm around Christen." 

She just stared at me. She then put her head down again, and brushed her hair away form her face. "I will admit to you, I have started to have feeling towards you." 

I felt a spark in me. 

"Wow, I can't believe I just said that, you must think I'm crazy," she said, "I have just humiliated myself," she started to cry.

"Hey, hey look at me," I said, putting a finger under her chin and raising it, "You shouldn't be ashamed for who you are. If anything you should be proud. I think its very impressive that you came out." 

"Thanks," she sniffed. "But I know that you don't have the same feeling for me." 

And that was the moment that I knew, all the times I was with Alex, we have created this special chemistry. Quick flashbacks of Alex and I were rushing in. The next thing I know, I leaned in, putting my hands on her cheeks, and giving her a kiss. 

I felt like everything stopped, and we were the only ones who could move around. I felt the energy around us. Man was it magnificent. 

I let go of her, and she gasped, "What makes you think that I don't like you back?" I asked. 

She smiled, "Wait, you're not doing this just to make me better, and I just don't want to be stood up. Be honest with me." 

"Of course not, I've been thinking about moments of us, and now I see all the pieces. You are an amazing person, and I would be damn lucky if you and I were a thing." 

"That's an understatement," she said, before she pulled us together, crashing our lips together. 

I than gave her a hug, and lifted her up, and spun her around

I than gave her a hug, and lifted her up, and spun her around. She started to laugh and squeal. This was definitely my best moment. 

Alex's Pov. 

After Tobin set me down, and more laughs came out, I thought about for some reason Christen. I knew that she had a thing for Tobin, but I got to her first. I had loved Tobin since freshman year. I then told Tobin that I had to get home, and we said goodbye, but not without a last kiss. 

I drove home, and when I parked my car, I saw that my dad was out grilling something. 

"Hey sweetie, where ya been?" he asked, giving me a big grin. 

"At school, I was held up." 

"Oh, with someone or something?" he asked. 

"Ah, with both. Soccer practice went a little later, and I was held up by someone," was all I said. 

My dad loved knowing if I was dating anyone. He told me that he didn't give a hoot who I dated, so I could be open about it except that I didn't tell him that I liked Tobin for a couples of years. 

"Ah with Tobin actually." 

"Say no more, I know where this is leading to," he smirked. 

I smiled. I walked in my house, and was greeted by my dog, Blue. "Hey there boy, you wanna treat?" 

He started to jump up and down. I walked to the pantry, and pulled out a dog biscuit. He immediately sat down, and waited. I gave ti to him, and walked off with it. I then walked upstairs, and started my homework. 

1 hour later

 As I was packing my stuff, I sat down, and thought about Tobin. Her brown eyes, and her smile could make someone's day better. I blushed. I knew that we would have to tell the team, but what about Christen. She was cool and all, but since her and I are fighting for the starting spot for forward, it would be just awkward. 

I didn't hate that girl, but if I ever see her getting to Tobin, I would make her life hell. I sat up, and walked downstairs, and met up with my family. 

Christen's Pov. 

As I was driving home, I thought about Tobin. I really like that girl since I first saw her. She was nice, funny, and man her laugh was cute. I tried to flirt with her when I saw her juggling today at practice. I was doing a pretty good job at that too. 

And after practice, when I slipped and she caught me, her arms wrapped around my waist. Butterflies flew in my stomach. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex giving a huff, and walking out. 

That girl needed to calm down. I don't hate her, I just don't particularly like her since where both fighting for the same position. As I arrived at my house, I walked in, and was greeted by my family, and my neighbors, who were in the living room, drinking tea. Annual thing for them. 

I gave a quick hi, and walked upstairs, and flopped on my bed. I had to make a move sometime. Definitely before Alex. I could see that girl giving Tobin looks. It would always make me feel the urge to walked up to them, and plant a kiss on Tobin. 

I knew what I had to do, and it would either be the best thing that I've ever done, or the most humiliating thing.