Chapter 8

Christen Pov.

When Alex stormed out of the room, I was in complete shock. Tobin just gave a sigh, and laid her head back on the pillow. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that," Tobin said, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I got in between you two. I shouldn't have ever spoken those words," I was starting to heat up with embarrassment.

"It wasn't just you. Alex basically started it. She messed up, and she should've known when to stop."

"One point we did talk and there was no yelling. She just told me her feelings. At first I thought we could be friends, until she got back to her old self, bossing everyone around."

"You got that last point right. God, I should have stepped up sooner. To be honest I feel bad for her. I know that what she thought was the right thing, but she has to learn form her mistakes. Just give her time and space and she'll work out through her problems."

"Don't have to tell me twice."

"Let's go down, I think everyone is wondering what happened," she said, slowly getting up.

I helped her walk down the stairs, knowing that she felt dizzy. When we walked down, everyone was just staring, not saying a word. I heard Tobin giving a big sigh, and walked up.

"Guys, I know I look bad but..."

"It's okay, we're not going to get in between you're relationship issues, but just remember you two that we are still on the team," warned Becky.

We both nodded. Alex left, and drove home, and some worried that wasn't the best for her to do. Emotions could get in your way of your driving. Ali and Ashlyn decided to drive and to try to find her, and just follow her to make sure she was okay. Once they left, Tobin immediately asked about Hope.

"She's fine, She didn't get a beating like you, but it's still pretty bad," said Moe.

"Is she upstairs?" she pressed on.

"She was, until she felt awful that you came in and you were hurt. She kind of left. Carli drove her home. You can talk to her tomorrow."

"I can take you home if you want," I offered.

"That would be fine, let's go," she said. I think she was trying to get out of this atmosphere.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

She mumbled some words, and when I got it, I put it into my maps.

When we got into my car, i started the engine and took off. There was silence throughout the ride. When I gave glances at Tobin, she would be leaning her head on the window, looking out. When I arrived, it was an apartment. When I looks at her, she was fast asleep. When I tried to wake her, she wouldn't budge. I then got out ,and went to her side, and put my arm around her legs, and under her back, and bridal style, I carried her. She wasn't has heavy as I thought, and when I walked up the stairs, I had to walk sideways up the stairs.

When I was in the elevator, I had to whisper to her which floor.

"9th" was all she said.

I pressed the button, and when we to to her floor, I had to ask her what room.

"189."

I walked to her door, and when I pulled out her key from her pocket that I saw, I put walked around to try to find her room. When I did, I grabbed a glass of water, and I pulled the sheets on her body, and when I was about tot leave, she grabbed my wrist.