Chapter 12

Alex' Pov. 

When the week begun again, the jocks were furious. They kept on giving looks, and would corner people who could be likely suspects . I was really worried that they would come after us. But the worse part was seeing Tobin and Christen together. I know that I should let it go, but I was still jealous about them. I wanted to be with Tobin. Servando and I have gotten closer, but inside I needed space sometimes. He was great and all, but sometimes I thought he was moving too fast. I opened my locker and pulled out my stuff, when I heard yelling. I turned my head, and saw Seth, and two other jocks going after a group of hockey people. They didn't get along usually, and they would always try to find some excuse to get each other. Seth shoved a guy into the lockers making everyone who saw gasp. The two other guys behind him then grabbed the other hockey players and slammed them to the ground. 

"That was a warning hockey, just remember who rules this school," snarled Seth. He looked up, and we made eye contact.

My mouth was parted, and I felt really scared of Seth. He was a really dangerous person, and I hated that I didn't know that before it was too late. He huffed, and walked up, making everyone get out of his way. I quickly shut my locker and briskly walked off. I was really hoping that they wouldn't come after us. 

When the day ended, I headed down to the locker room, but was stopped by someone. It was two people, and it looked like one was pressed to the wall. I had to squint my eyes, until I found out who those people were. It was Tobin and Christen. Christen had Tobin pinned to the wall, and looking like she was going deep in Tobin.  A wave of sadness washed over me. I ran away form them, tears forming in my eyes. I made it to the locker room, and was fortunately one of first people. I locked myself into a stall, and silently wept. I was mad at myself for not doing enough for Tobin. I wished that I could've treated her and even Christen better. When I heard more noises, I ripped the tears away, and unlocked the lock, and forced to make it though practice. 

When we were on the pitch, non of the coaches were here. Today we had to share the field with the boys varsity team because the other fields were being mowed. I saw the boys team goofing off, until I saw a cluster of what looked like almost the whole football team coming towards us. I pointed them out to Carli, and when she saw them, she gathered everyone to one place. I was afraid that this was going to happen, but if we have to fight our way through so be it. The boys team stopped as well, and walked over to us, and had confused looks on our faces. 

When the jocks came down, they were all looking at the boys teams, "We've gone through all the teams from the school, and you guys are the last ones," said Seth. 

"Why would you think  it was us?" started Servando 

"Why not, besides the hockey team, i remember our history isn't the brightest in the past." 

"Do you not know how many people you guys hunted today you dick heads?" said Kelley.

 "And do you not know how we have been humiliated. People are talking behind our backs about this attack. We feel like we've been dropped down to losers like you live," yelled Seth. The footballers nodded and murmured in agreement. 

"Well guess what, we all don't give a fuck, and you guys are just too afraid of loosing your popularity because you want to be the top of the school. Kings am I right? Well, you don't rule this school, and we've fought you guys before and we're not scared to do it again," said Ashlyn, getting up in Seth's face. 

"Preach!" yelled someone from the boys soccer team. 

"We've beaten up your goalie and another player and last time I checked, they almost went to the hospital."