Chapter 28

No one's Pov. 

The years went by, the tension between the girls soccer team and the football team died down, but one in awhile something always went South. Christen and Tobin were together for awhile, until they broke up. Christen dated a guy named Nima Majd and Alex was happy with Servando. Tobin was sad at first with Christen, but they both agreed that they needed to figure things out by themselves, but were still good friends. Hope and Kelley were still strong. Jill was impressed how the team's growth turned out. Zach even gave Julie a promise ring too, making everyone excited. Senior year everyone as excited and sad that they knew this was their last year.

Seth and his dad were kept quite. No one told about them. All were mad that they would get off the hook, but knew it was for the best. 

 Some people like Carli, Becky, Hope, and Lauren graduated the year before. When Carli and Becky left, Alex became captain as well as Tobin. When they graduated, people went their separate ways to start a new future. 

(I'm going to change some of their professions) 

During college, all of them played soccer, and earning them to tryout to professional teams. Christen went to Sweden for going abroad, and played for a team there. The majority of the high school soccer team continued with soccer, and some like Alex, Christen, Moe, Kelley, Julie and Syd joined the national teams. They became sensations on the soccer field, and rose to fame. Fans loved them. 

 Tobin wanted to continue with soccer, but was lead to a different path. She, Hope and Ashlyn decided to join the police force. They all worked for the same boss, and to prevent them from loosing their soccer skills, whenever they were free, they would put on their familiar soccer clothes, and go to a field and Tobin would take shots at the two goalies or would have a juggling circle. They all kept in touch. Sometimes they would get together, but every time, someone or more didn't make it.

Seth and his dad were finally caught. They were found selling drugs at a ship dock by the police, and ironically, Tobin started the investigation. She enlisted Hope and Ashlyn with many disagreements about what could happen if Seth found out it was them. When they caught them,   Tobin, Ashlyn, and Hope were not there  to arrest them on purpose so they would not risk of exposing themselves. 

Alex and Servant broke up, but were still friends. Tobin dated a girl during her college years, but ended it when she found her girls as cheating on her. When college was over, Hope and Kelley got together, and moved in with each other. It was a big deal, and everyone was in for support. Christen still dated Nima and they were cute together. Zach eventually proposed to Julie, but decided to wait on the wedding. Sydney married Dom Dwyer, and both had their own child named Cassius. The future was unexpected. The team kept in touch. Sometimes they would get together, but every time, someone or more didn't make it. They all didn't lose the fact that nothing was going to separate them. 

Hey guys, I'm going to make a sequel to this. Hope you liked this first part and hope you aren't too mad at what I decided with their professions. Thanks for reading myself story!