Chapter 14

Alex's Pov.

I was tired to dream every night that maybe one day Tobin and I would be back together. I was tired to see her and Christen together. No one could make my day or kiss better than Tobin. She was like magic to me. And now I didn't have to dream about it anymore. I didn't have to see her and Christen together. I could finally dream of us what we would do together in the future. Tobin drove me to my house which I said my parents weren't home, and I think she missed going to my house. When we walked in, Tobin immediately pushed me against a wall and started to leave kisses down my back. I groaned, and pulled her hair back. I then pushed her, and made her walk backwards and eventually she fell onto my sofa. She smirked up at me, and I started to slowly pull of my clothes. I could tell Tobin wanted me to go faster, but I was going to take my sweet time. I was shirtless, and Tobin saw me in my bra which she gave a small whistle. I blushed. I then started to climb on top. I got on top of Tobin, but was still hovering above her, and felt her hands on my hips, hinting if she could take off m pants. I nodded, and quickly she did. She then flipped us over, and was on top of me. I bit my bottom lip, and watched as she took of her shirt, exposing her abs. Man did they look fine. She was wearing a sports bra, and pulled off her pants, and as wearing women's boxers. She then crashed our lips together, and things heated up.

Everything that happened that night was all a blur. How Tobin would work my body felt so good. I had my moments too. When I would go down, she would cry my name. I was so glad that my parents were gone. I woke up in a tight ball in Tobin's arms. We were both naked and covered in a blanket. I looked at the clock and it was 11:00 a.m.. I slowly got up, and grabbed another blanket so I could cover myself. I ran upstairs to grab a robe, and tied it together, and went back downstairs to make some coffee. I looked at Tobin's way as I walked by, and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled. When I was making the coffee, I felt hands wrapping around my stomach. I sighed.

"You're up early this morning," she whispered in my ear.

'Are you kidding? I think its time to get up. It's Sunday and I have work to do."

"I could easily sleep until 2," she said.

"If I give you some coffee will you wake up?" I said lifting up the pot.

"Is that even a question?" she grabbed a mug, and held it in front of me so I could pour some. I rolled my eyes and did so.

She sat down at one of the chairs, and took several sips from her coffee, "I should probably head back to my place. Gotta do my own work too."

"Alright, do you need a ride?"

"Thanks, but its fine. I can take a bus."

"If you say so," giving her a kiss.

Tobin left, leaving me alone in my house. My parents were supposed to arrive in the late afternoon, so I took the time I had to do my homework. During my studies, I kept on thinking about Servando. He was a nice person, but I don't think that we were meant to be. I could tell he was trying to give me hints that he liked me, but I would always take the conversation to something else. I had Tobin and I was happy. My phone buzzed, and found out it was Servando. I sighed, and read the message.

Servando: Hey! Do you have time to meet up?

Alex: Sure where?

Servando: I can come to ur place. That cool?

Alex: Why not.

I set my phone down, and rubbed my head. 10 minutes later I heard the doorbell rung, and went downstairs and looked through the window and saw him. I put on a smile and opened the door.