Chapter 13

Christen's Pov. 

I wanted to be in in Tobin's arms forever. We were curled up in her bed, just cuddling and enjoying the silence. She gently went through my hair, as I would rub her back. Her smell of a perfume from Paris was one of the best things. I could hear her heart beat as my ear was pressed against her chest. No one was ever going to take her away from me. I would place my life for her.  It was the weekend, so we didn't have to do anything.

"What do you want to do babe?" she asked. 

"Just stay here in your arms," I murmured. 

"How 'bout we go out for coffee?" 

"Mmmm, maybe what else you got?" 

"Movie?" she offered. 

"There's nothing showing." 

'Man you are picky today," she said sounding like she was scolding me.

"Could we just stay here?" 

"No, I'm going to do something, which reminds me, I have to get food for my refrigerator," she said, getting up. 

I moaned. Reluctantly, I got up and walked down stairs with her to her car. Along the way, she turned on the radio which was playing "Unsteady" by X Ambassadors. She sung loud to the high notes, and I laughed when she would have a voice crack. When we got to the grocery store, and picked the essentials. I grabbed a bottle of Gatorade for myself and found Tobin in the chocolate section. I chuckled to myself. She ended up getting several kinds of chocolate. 

"Got enough there?" 

"Honestly no but I'll be fine," she chuckled. 

We walked to the cashier, and payed for the groceries. When we got back to her apartment, we unloaded, and when we were done, we sat down, and curled up again. 

"Do you want to go out tonight?" I asked. 

"Out where?" she asked, stroking my hair. 

"Maybe to a party, I think Hope is hosting it." 

"Promise that we won't take those rainbow shots, they give me headaches," she asked. 

I laughed, "Sure." 

10:00 P.M. 

Almost everyone was in the bathroom. I was in there, getting some makeup, while Julie was straitening her hair. Kelley was trying to tip up her dress, which I had to say looked sexy. When I was done, I walked out and saw Tobin wearing a buttoned up shirt and a snapback hat. She too also really sexy. I walked over, and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. She moaned. I let go, and walked away, turning my head and giving a smirk. I made sure I gave her a rough time before going out. We all climbed into cars, and drove to Hope's house. Hope was known for throwing killer parties, but she didn't throw them as much, but when she does, almost everyone form the school comes to her house. When we walked to the door, it was immediately opened by her. 

"Hey guys, welcome!" she gestured. 

"Thanks," I said stepping inside. I walked towards the kitchen, and there were two big bowls of punch. Guessing one was spiked and the other not. 

There were some people who were dancing to the loud music while others were making out on the table. When Hope walked by me and saw the couple kissing, she set her drink down. 

"Move it peeps, go get a room ya nasties!" she shoved them away.

Already the other teammates were dancing. Julie was with Zach, and were grinding on one another. I walked around to try to find Tobin, when someone grabbed my hand. It was Tobin, and she pulled me to the dance floor. I placed my hands on her shoulders, and started to dance. I pressed my body closer to hers, and started to grind on her. She placed her hands on my hips, and got into rhythm. I started to tease her, and placed kisses on her neck, avoiding her lips even though I didn't want to. She moaned. She moved her hands lower, placing them on my butt, and squeezed.