Chapter 6

Alex's Pov.

I woke up in Tobin's arms, curled up in bed. Memories of last night was uncomfortable. I told Christen to not get close to Tobin. I was very mad at the fact that she told Tobin about us. I had decided to make some coffee, when a hand grabbed my waist. It had a firm hold, and pulled me down. I fell back down, and Tobin wrapped herself on me.

"Excuse you, but I want to get up," I giggled.

"Stay," was all she said.

I groaned. I gave in, and snuggled up to her again. Her body warmth was relaxing. I grabbed her hand, and kissed it. My back was pressed against her front, and our legs were intertwined. I heard her breathing relaxed. She had fallen back to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30.

"Okay Tobin, seriously we have to get up," I said, using my effort to have her release her grip.

She groaned, "Fine."

We got out of bed, and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Tobin lend me some of her clothes, since I stayed at her place over night. When I came out of the bathroom with new clothes, the smell of coffee fills the apartment. I walked into the kitchen, and saw her with a cup and on the phone. I was going to pour myself one, when I already saw one.

"Thank you," I winked.

"No problem, but you owe me," she said.

"No fair!"

I went over, and gave her a hug where her back was pressed against my front. I planted kisses on her neck, which she moaned. I then stoped, and sat down next to her.

10 minutes later

Tobin drove us to school, and when we got out, I saw Christen looking. She glared at me. I ignored it, and instead I gave Tobin a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. I looked back at Christen's way, and saw she was gone. I smirked.

"You alright Lex?" asked Tobin.

"Yeah, just fine," I said.

We walked in, and saw our friends. I was walking, when I saw this guy who I think goes by Servando staring at me. He gave me a smile, but I ignored it. When we walked over, everyone in the group was talking at the same time.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked Julie.

"Everyone is talking about the party. Some think its just a prank and we're going to get humiliated, or we're just going and jocks are just going to make target out of us."

"Make's sense."

Tobin stayed out of it. Everyone knew that she wasn't a party girl, but on occasion she would go. After what felt like a long discussion, we decided to go. The party was tonight on a Friday. Typical.

I walked to my first class, and as I was taking out my folder, Servando came and sat next to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, not making eye contact with him.

"I saw you in the hallway, and I was wondering if you and you're friends are going to the party that the jocks set up."

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Just wondering. I'm not one of those guys who tries to hook up a girl. I like to get to know them better first," I knew that even though he sounded like a ice guy, I wasn't going to press on with the conversation.

"Sorry but I'm taken."

"I bet you are. I don't want to get in between with you and the guy,"

I huffed.I wished that I could just say I was gay and I was dating Tobin but we never talked when we would come out so I had to force myself to not say anything.