Chapter 18

Ashlyn's Pov. 

Since it was Sunday, I had one more day until school so this morning I bought the things that Christen suggested. Let's just say Christen should be walked up to for date advice. I made sure that Ali was free, so after I left Christen, I called Ali if I could pick her up at 6:30. It was a 45 minute drive from the hills, and i needed to make sure that we made it for sundown. Luckily she was free, and told her to dress casual. During the day I made sure to get my homework done. I wasn't one to flunk on school. I didn't enjoy it, and some teachers didn't help. I might look like a person to not care or to do drugs or stuff. I didn't care at what other people said. But during the day I was anxious. This was my first time having something this romantic. I had to make sure the music was good too. I picked that on my own. I picked the genre to be Chill vibes on Spotify.I looked at my watch and saw I only had an hour and a half. I decided to take a shower before. After I got out, I put on a black shirt, black pants and shoes, and wrapped a jean jacket around my waist. And on top I put on a gray hat. I dangled my sunglasses on my collar of my shirt. I put all the food in big picnic basket and wrapped a blanket so we could sit down. I finally said to myself that this was it, and walked out to pick Ali up. 

I knocked on her door, and waited for her to answer. The door opened, and was face to face with no other than Kyle. 

"Hey man, what's up?" I gave him a bro hug which he gladly took. 

"I was just watching some T.V. I see you are ready," he squirmed in his high voice. I rolled my eyes. 

"Is she going to take long?" I asked. 

"Hold on," he raised a finger to wait and turned around and yelled up the stairs, "Sis, your girl is waiting!"

 "Coming!" she yelled. 

Kyle turned around with a big smile. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"I'm just so glad that you and Ali are together. i knew even before you guys dated that you were meant to be." 

"Whoa, we aren't getting married or anything. By the way, how's your boyfriend?" 

"Max? Where okay. Right now we just need some space, but nothing major." 

"I'm sorry," was all I said. (Just look up Kyle Krieger and Max)

Ali finally came down, wearing a pair of jeans and a v-neck shirt. Damn she looked hot. 

"You ready?" I offered her my arm. My first step of romantic. 

"Look at you being proper," she smiled. She wrapped her arm around mine. 

We turned around and said goodbye to Kyle who was giggling. I opened the car door for her, and  during the drive we listened to some music. I followed to the beat by tapping onto the wheel. Ali's window was down, and her hair was blowing because of the wind. WE started to get further away, and could tell Ali was getting confused. 

"Where you taking us?" she finally asked. 

"Guess your going to find out," was all I said giving a smirk. 

She pouted, but smiled. We finally made it to the destination, and we were making good timing. I grabbed the things from the trunk. Ali didn't know what I had in here, and for all I know she could think that I was hiding an animal in here. I was known for pulling good pranks on some people. When we arrived, the sun was starting to set. Ali gasped, and started to take some pictures. I set the thing down, and stood beside her. 

"Do you like it?" 

"I love it. Was this what you had planned" she said. 

"That was the first part. Now the second part," While Ali was still looking at the sun, I quickly and quietly put the things out after I laid out the blanket. The car was behind us and when I was ready, I gave a cough and she turned around and froze. She put her hands and covered her mouth. 

"Ashlyn, you are amazing," she walked up to me, and gave me a passionate kiss. 

Before things heated up, we sat down and started to eat. I also brought pasta because I knew that this was not going to be enough. We talked about all kinds of things. But I noticed Ali's smile. I haven't really gotten a good chance to see her smile that illuminated me. I knew that we would be together for awhile. When we were done, we put the food away, and looked out at the city. Ali suddenly then grabbed my hand, and looked at me. We both smiled at each other. 

"I love you so much," Ali said. That was the first time she had said that to me. 

"And I love you," was all I said before crashing our lips together. We got into rhythm, and slowly she laid down, and I got on top of her. 

I found the bottom of her shirt, and slowly put my hand on her stomach, going up. She moaned into my mouth. I grabbed her waist, and she had her hand around my neck. Before I could move on, we heard loud bands, and shot up, and saw that someone must've put fireworks on. I hand't realized that it started to get darker. We both started to laugh, and watched the show. This was definitely part of my plan, but who cares? After more time, we decided to leave, and along the way, we kept our hands together. By the time I dropped her home, I walked with her to the door, and gave her a tight hug. 

"I hope you enjoyed your night," I said. 

"I hope that you do this more often she teased." 

I chuckled, and leaned in to give her a goodbye kiss. We broke, and I raised my hat, "See you later," I said. 

"Goodbye," she said.

"Don't say that. Goodbyes means leaving forever. More like what I said." 

"Alright, see you later." 

I smiled. I walked back to my car, and before I drove off, I saw Ali inside her house. I loved her so much. I turned on my car, and started to drive home.