Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I stretched. I went to my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and fulfilled the rest of my morning necessities. My stomach growled.

I'm so hungry...that's right, I went to bed without eating dinner. But...I don't want to puke...forget it, I'm not going to starve myself to death, I'm hungry and I don't care if I throw up.

I made myself pancakes and drank orange juice. After I finished, I grabbed my weapon pouch and walked to the training grounds. Everyone was there but Kakashi-sensei. I glared at Sasuke, and he glared back. Naruto was confused, but glared at him with me. Sakura, on the other hand, just crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Where is he?" she growled frustratingly. We waited for hours, the sun even came up. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he appeared.

"Good morning, ready for your first day?" he greeted.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled accusingly.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way," he made up an excuse, which none of us believed.

"Well, let's get started. This clock is set for noon. Your assignment is very simple. You just have to take these three bells from me. That's all there is to it. If you can't get it by noon, you won't get lunch. You'll be tied to those posts while you watch me eat your lunch in front of you," Kakashi-sensei explained and Sakura glared at him.

"That's why you told us not to eat!" I yelled accusingly.

"That's right."

"Wait, why are there only three bells when there are four of us?" Sakura asked.

"Good question. This means at least one of you gets tied to a post and has no lunch, and ultimately fails the test since they didn't complete the mission. That one gets sent back to the Academy," he explained, which made me glare at him. "You can use any weapons during this test, including shuriken. You need to have a full intention of killing me in order to pass this test."

Great, then I can use my Star Shuriken.

"But sensei, those weapons are dangerous!" Sakura countered.

"Yeah, especially since you couldn't counter that eraser!" Naruto laughed.

"Class clowns are usually the weaker ones of the crop. They have the lowest grades, and they're losers," Kakashi insulted. This angered Naruto quite a lot, making him growl.

"When I say start, you may begin-" Kakashi started, but was interrupted by Naruto's battle cry as he ran at Kakashi full-force with a kunai in hand. In the blink of an eye, Kakashi held Naruto so that he was pointing his kunai at his own head, which made my eyes widened.

He IS strong after all. This is going to be quite a challenge.

"I didn't say go yet, but you came at me with the full intention of killing me, so how can I say this...I'm actually starting to like you guys," he said, which made me raise an eyebrow, but slightly smile.

"Get ready...and...start!" he yelled and we all jumped into the trees.

Well, all except one of us. Naruto charged after Kakashi. Sensei swiftly dodged his attack. Naruto stumbled to turn around, but before he could, he made hand signs.

He's going to use a Jutsu on him already?!

"Secret Finger Jutsu! A Thousand Years of Death!" Kakashi yelled and stuck his fingers into Naruto's butt. I sweat dropped and sighed heavily.