Epilogue

Training constantly everyday until I drop from exhaustion. I've had to kill hundreds of Orochimaru's subjects, but everyone knows that he and I are his favorite pets.

I've had to look at Orochimaru's face and hold back the urge to kill him. He sensed my blood lust and would send me off to massacre a nearby village. I never said no, because I knew that if I did, he would know that my desire to kill was directed to him.

Orochimaru had gained a "special" liking for me, and would frequently whisper huskily into my ear and lick his lips when he was near me. It was disgusting. But I put up with it for three years and didn't say a word of protest.

He, on the other hand, was like a baby. As soon as he threw a tantrum, he got what he wanted. It was quite humoring to me; the way his character developed over time. He was so bossy and thought he was the shit, but I don't blame him. Orochimaru treats him like his little prince, so he takes advantage of it.

Although I lost all my morales, feelings, and lived with a man I hated, I had to say I gained one thing. Power. He taught me many Jutsus related to my clan along with my chakra elements. I even learned a forbidden Jutsu from my clan...

Nevertheless, I felt I was stronger, and I knew it. The three years went by surprisingly quickly, but I never forgot my purpose.

I will avenge your deaths, Mama, Papa, and Michi.

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading "I Am Strong"! It has been a pleasure writing this book, and I'm especially proud of myself since it's the first book I've ever actually completed. Hotaru's tale is not over, and I'm sorry if there weren't many ship moments with Sasuke, but I promise you there will be more in the sequel!

I'm very exited for the next book, "Blue". It will take place during Shippuden, so I promise you it will be more interesting and probably much longer. I hope you are excited as I am for this new book, and I'll see you all later! ^_^

 I hope you are excited as I am for this new book, and I'll see you all later! ^_^

-Pamela