026

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against Mother Dearest, you should have said so. Would've saved me a night shackled to the wall." I heard Kol say as I walked through the courtyard.

"Yes, this was Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs, one by one, until you comply." Elijah replied as I walked into the dining room. The table full, once again, of breakfast foods.

"Still think he's the noble brother?" Kol asked me as I stopped near the table.

"I think we established he isn't a long time ago." I said, reaching over the table for a croissant. I picked it up and glanced to Kol, "You know, when you were in your own body."

"Do you not like this body, darling?" Kol smirked, "I mean you seemed to have loved my other one."

I glanced over at Elijah, "You know what -- " I looked back at Kol with a small, taunting smirk, " -- tearing limbs off doesn't seem like a bad idea."

Klaus laughed and pushed himself up from his seat, "We've no desire to torture you. Provided you vow to stand beside us."

Finn frowned at Klaus, "Brothers... does that word even apply to us? After all these centuries of betrayal? And, has loyalty to you ever rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus, where is our sister, Rebekah? She was blindly loyal to you for a thousand years, and now? Nowhere to be found. Where did our sister go? And, how did she escape your vile machinations?"

Klaus had been pacing as Finn talked. I took a seat at the table. Klaus turned around and laughed, "You think me vile? What, then, do you make of the one who cursed us?"

"She was trying to make you mortal again." Finn replied frustrated, "And, you both refused her. It only proves how far you've fallen. But, I expect Rebekah will have a different response to her proposal. See, unlike the two of you, she always did cling to her humanity."

"Rebekah is off-limits to you. You pursue her, and you will suffer." Elijah replied angrily. I furrowed my brows, slightly surprised by his sudden outburst. I looked to his brothers who seemed to be in the same boat.

"Do not let him goad you, Elijah. Neither he, nor Esther, will find Rebekah unless she wants to be found." Klaus replied. He glared at Finn, "And she does not."

"Esther is quite determind." Finn told him, "She's been searching for Rebekah since the day she returned. I imagine it's only a matter of time."

Elijah got furious and slammed Finn onto the table by his collar. He vamped out and began feeding on him. I looked at him in shock. Klaus instantly pulled Elijah from Finn and shoved him against a wall far from the table. They began talking at the wall but I decided they needed privacy.

I picked at my croissant before shoving a small piece in my mouth. I looked towards Finn, "You know, we haven't properly met."

"Well, that's one brother you haven't slept with." Kol spoke from the side of us.

I rolled my eyes before staring daggers at him, "Would you stop."

"Oh, sorry, was that some sort of secret? To use all of the Mikaelson brothers for sex?" Kol questioned.

"Kol. I didn't. Why do you care so much anyway? You've clearly moved on." I said, referring to Davina.

"And so have you by the looks of it. Spoken for, huh?" Kol scoffed, "I don't think Klaus has ever been one for commitments."