Who's Treating Who

As always, requests are open.
Song-
Artist -

    You walk the sidewalk that leads into the asylum. Your red heels click on the cold, cement. The tight skirt you were wearing wasn't doing you too well due to the freezing weather in Gotham. Your red blouse didn't help well either, the crisp air but at your exposed skin, which was your face, legs, and arms. You thought, maybe I should think about what I wear, and what's professional... Entering, you feel the heat press on you, like a wave, some shall say. The clicking of your heels echoed off of the thick walls. You pass by patients' doors, not your own, but shivers went  down your spine.

"Doctor Y/L/N." Your co-worker greets as you pass by. You nod her way and fake smile. Making your way to your office, you rolled your eyes as soon as you past her. You never had liked her, you didn't bother to learn her name, but you knew she had been the Joker's doctor and that pissed you off. A lot. You sighed while digging out your key to unlock your door, you hear something from inside fall. You didn't flinch but took precautions. Jingling the lock, you start opening the door, cautiously. Working with the Joker has taught you to not be afraid, but rather excited.

"What the hell," you ask yourself. Slowly you open the door, and brace yourself for the worst.  You look to your left, to your right, up and down, nothing to be seen, but your vase, now smashed vase, your mother had given you and a single rose. A single red rose, to be in fact. She had not delivered the rose. You cautiously look around the room. "Hello?" You wait a few seconds, nothing. You knew it was the Joker playing his obvious tricks on you. The tricks you loved and adored. You just shrug and kick the glass out of the way. A note was taped to your desk as well.

    Come see me soon, I miss my doll. -xx J

    You thought you'd surprise him by scheduling a session for today. A knock was heard at your door.

    "Yes," you looked up it was your co-worker He shoved his hands in his pockets. You pushed back your glasses and waited for him to answer.

    "Hey, Y/N, I was wondering, if you're free tonight, would you want to go to that club that the Joker supposedly owns?" You decided to test him. You leaned over your desk. His eyes struggled to look into yours.

    "What do you mean? The Joker's all safe and sound in his cell." You spoke innocently. You walked around your desk, crunching pieces of glass. He gulped. "Get out, you're not a sight for sore eyes," you shooed him out of your office. You glanced at your clock, it was time to see J.

    You made your way to his cell. The guards eyed you as you smiled innocently to them. You scanned your card and unlocked the door. It buzzed and you stepped in. Joker was gazing out of his window. You closed the door behind you.

Joker glanced at you and smiled. "There she is," he sat back in his seat.

    "Here I am," you joked. You walked over and sat in your metal chair. You pulled out papers and your notebook. "How've you been?" Joker laughed.

    "Stop, we both know this isn't why you're here. Come here." You obeyed and walked to the Joker. He shifted himself, so his back was facing you. You undid his restraints. "Oh, it feels so good to be able to touch you," his arms  roamed your body. He pulled you to sit on his lap.

"Puddin," you purred in his ear. Your lips attached to his neck. He roughly grabbed your hair and yanked you back, this caused you to yelp.

"No, no, no, Doctor Y/L/N," he stroked his hand up and down your waist. You grabbed his bright green hair and kissed him.

    "I've missed you so much," you lean your forehead onto his. "Someday, somehow, I'm going to get you out of here."

    "I have too. Honey, that would make you insane." His dark eyes stared into yours. You laughed.

" then I would be just like you." You grinned. You glanced at the clock, "I think our time is up." He snapped his head towards the clock. You slid off of his lap and put his restraints back on. You began walking to the door.

    "Doctor, you should think, who's treating who?" You smiled and walked out the door.

    "How was it miss?" A guard asked. You stopped in your tracks and smiled.

    "Mad."