He Never Meant It

Request from CuteDimplesxx hope you like it. Didn't want to add the part about suicide... I still hope you enjoy.

    You've had it. You've had it. J's behavior has been out of control. You threw your phone down in anger, he still hasn't responded. That was four hours ago, lucky you. For the past week he has come home drunk. Wasted. Completely out of his mind and driven. That's what it was, he was driven! For sex... multiple times you have had to tell him no. Multiple times you've almost been hit, but something always seems to sober him up and stop him from hurting his precious, little doll. You retrieved your phone from the corner and called him again. It went to voicemail.

    "Mr. J, this has got to be the five-hundredth time I've called you tonight. Pick up the damn phone!" You let the phone drop as you cried and cried. You hugged your knees as your breath hitched in your throat. The clock read 11:45, who knows when he'll be home. You didn't realize you had totally spaced out. The door slamming made you jump.

    "Y/N," Joker slurred. You didn't even have to guess, he was wasted. You saw him enter the messy sitting room, he threw his coat on the chair and opened his arms wide. "Come here, baby!" He smiled. You crossed your arms.

    "No," you said. He took a step- stumble backwards. You ran up to him. He let out a breath, it smelled of alcohol.

    "Baby," he said while caressing your face. "I'm just playin." He leaned in and you dodged the kiss. You pushed him off of you.

"Frick you, J!" You had tears streaming down your face. You claimed the stairs, it was awhile before he chased after you. This gave you time to call someone, anyone, your last resort was your parents. "Mom," you cried into the phone once she picked up. She was worried. You're surprised she even answered, she didn't approve of you dating the most wanted man in Gotham.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?" You wiped your tears as your threw stuff into a bag.

"J, he said some stuff," you explained. You explained everything that happened with you and Joker. From the start to the finish...

"Come over, we'll talk more at home." You sighed.

"Love you mommy," she replied quickly.

"Love you too, hurry." You hung up the phone. You were distracted, you felt the plush bed beneath you.

"Baby, where're ya going? Daddy's home!" He laughed. You cried. This was the day you were saved.

"Help me!" You screamed. Frost, he ran in and pulled J off of you.

"Get the hell off me, Frost!" He spat. Frost looked at you with horror in his eyes.

"Go!" He yelled. That was it you were gone and you were never going back even if he never meant it.