Chemical Romance

Your heart pounded. You looked down at the tanks full of chemicals. Joker was behind you. His mind only thinking of what he'd do after you drown in the chemicals. You turned to face him. He stepped towards you. His eyes studied your face. His fingers ran themselves down through your hair. You reached up and cupped his cheek. He kissed you. The kiss seemed to last forever, but only lasted seconds.

    "Do you want this?" He asked. He made a grand gesture to himself. His skin, his mind, being his. You desperately wanted him, you wanted him to need you.

    "I do." You said confidently. Your eyes met his. "I'd do anything for you!" You spat out.

"Oh, well, there is one thing that's been on my mind lately." He suggested.

You stepped forward. "What? What is it? I'll do it, I'll do anything!" You pleaded. He pushed you closer to the edge.  "I'll do it." He turned you around. His hand gripped your hip.

His other hand met your lips. "Princess, you should really smile more. It brings out your beauty." He threw his head back and then slowly looked at you. His grip around your waist was no longer there. You moved out of it.

    "I'm doing this because I love you." His eyes met yours and you were gone. You fell in backwards making perfect alignment of your body. The hot chemicals molded to your body. You couldn't do anything. You couldn't move. You couldn't breathe. You couldn't see. All that was felt was the hot chemicals bleaching and burning your skin. You stay still lying in the tank.

    Joker stared in a gaze, almost shocked. He turned away, but stopped short. He didn't want to admit it, but he loved you. He needed you. You were his whole world. He growled, ripping off his jacket and falling face first into the chemicals. You felt his hands grab you. You surfaced. You inhaled and were staring into his eyes. The paint from his body made a beautiful mixture you would soon love. The colors somehow managed to dye your hair. Joker picked up a strand of pink. The other was a strand of blue.

    "You saved me." He lips met yours. You kissed him back harder. Your hands grabbed the back of his neck. The green in his hair stained your fingers after running them through.

    He smirked. "Oh, doll face, I'd do anything for you. I own you." You knew in your mind you were the Joker's property, forever. You leaned your forehead against his. The fumes made you very tired.

    "Joker, I love you." You were pulled into a deep sleep. You were pleased with yourself knowing he needed you.