Clubbing

The lights were bright, the music was loud, but you didn't care. It was all a blur to you and you were used to it. You sipped your blueberry margarita as you scanned the club. Your tight purple dress held you in all the right places. Your green shawl accented the purple. It made you look ravishing. You were turning around when a man bumped into you.

"Watch where you're going," you screeched. Your dress had been ruined. You looked up at him, he was a big guy.

"You know where J is? I'm an old time friend of his," he growled. You flipped your pink dip-dyed hair over your shoulder. You made sure to sway your hips as you showed him to where Joker was.

"Ah, doll, what a delight to see you," he roamed your body. Your shawl covered the spill.

"It's nice to see you again, J. I came by on the behalf of everyone to say, thank you." You smirked while twirling a blue hair strand.

"What are you, sweet talking me?" His tattooed hand covered your mouth and he laughed. You smiled behind his hand. He pulled it away. "Y/N, why don't you go dance, I have some business." You smiled and pecked his lips. You strutted towards your place. The music blared, you swayed your hips, and did everything you could to make that man leave, or better yet, uncomfortable.

"You're a lucky man," he eyed you. You were dancing with another dancer. "You've got yourself a queen!" He turned and looked at him glaring.

"Oh, you're right." He teased.

The song ended and you hopped off stage. People made a path for you as you walked by.

You pulled the gold beads away. "Puddin," you smiled.

"Come to daddy," you slid on his lap. The man looked like he wanted to leave.

"What? You got a problem with me," you leaned forward.

"No, no, no," you looked at Joker.

"Daddy," you whined. "What does he want?" You tested.

"Do you want her?" Joker questioned the man. The man shook his head no. "Y/N, you're my gift to this man!" He gestured for you to go over there. You slid your shawl off and straddled his lap.

"You want me? I'm all yours." He looked at you then looked away.

"Nah, J, she's your lady." J smiled and nodded. You got up.

"Fine, won't waste my time then. There are betta things we can be doin', but you're stopping us." Your accent really came through. Joker pulled you over so your body was pressed up against his.

    "What's this," he asked. His fingers traced over the spill.

    "He ruined my dress!" The man was now extremely uncomfortable. He started to leave. "Where ya goin'? We were just starting to have fun!" You exclaimed. Joker was beyond pissed. This man didn't want his queen, and he ruined her-his favorite dress. Joker's heavy breathes were heard behind you. "Daddy, he's wasting our special time together." You looked at the man. "And you're ruining date night!" You screamed at him. Joker laughed behind you.

    "What do ya want me to do, doll?" He smirked at you. You didn't think twice, nor once, you didn't think at all.

    "Make him leave," you turned around. You didn't even flinch when you heard the gunshot.

    "Princess, let's go home and have some real fun." His laugh echoed through the silent club.