Pink and Blue

You weren't sure if you'd want to do this. You were nervous. You gripped the edge of the tub. Your hair had been bleached, and it's length cut to below your shoulders.

"Doll, calm down. It'll look ravishing." Joker soothed. He could be right, or he could be wrong and-Stop! You were making too many scenarios that weren't likely to happen. Or where they?

"Just tell me when you're gonna do it." J smiled and leaned your head under the warm water. He washed all of the bleach out and split your hair down the middle. "How do you know how to do this?" You questioned. The look of worry on your face made him laugh.

He waved his arm in the air gesturing to himself. "I have experience!" He squeezed out blue dye on his purple glove. Your skin had been the first thing to change, besides your attitude. J laid a towel on your shoulders. "Wouldn't want that pretty, perfect skin being ruined, would we?" You shook your head no. He gently brushed the dye on your hair. He did the same with the pink.

"Is it done yet?" You asked. He just studied you.

"Yes." He leaned your head under the warm water washing what was left of the dye out. You relaxed under the water. This was a nice change.

****
Your fingers ran through your curled hair. You couldn't stop playing with it. You loved it. J watched you from the doorframe.

"You like it," he walked over and rested his hands on your shoulders. He ran his fingers through the soft curls. He kissed your shoulder and then your ear. You turned and met his lips. His hands gripped tightly onto your beautiful locks.

"I love it." You smiled at him. "Let's go out, I'm bored." You pouted.

"Whattya wanna do?" His hand gripped your waist.

"I don't know, steal something?" He backed up and grabbed your coat.

"That's my girl."

****
   You and J were at his club winding down after what you'd gotten. . A man appeared with one of J's men. You raised your eyebrows. "Didn't know we'd be havin' company." You stated, rudely. J's grip on your arm tightened. The man stuck his hand out.

    "He doesn't shake hands." The man that worked for J simply stated as if he did this all of the time.

    You looked at him. He was staring at you. "Amy it's not your job to tell him what he should already know! Y/N, nice to meet ya!" You stuck out your hand. His clammy palm met yours. You tried to hide your disgust. You pulled your hand away and wiped it on your dress.

    "Sit down, have a drink." The man said. You looked at him and stood. You grabbed your gun and pointed it at him. You pulled the trigger killing both of the men.

    "Like I said," you blew a piece of your colored hair out of your face. "You don't tell him what he should've known!"