Daddy's Lil Monster

Requested by the wonderful BreannaHarrison14 thank you so much for the request! Enjoy!

You tossed and turned in bed. Your forehead was wet with sweat as well as the sheets. Your breathing had increased. J stifled beside you but didn't bother to what could be going on. You jolted awake in bed and rushed to the bathroom. Your hair hung in your face as you emptied your stomach.

"Doll, are you okay!" You heard him yell. You were about to answer when another wave of vomit hit you. You felt his hand touch your wet night shirt and your hair being lifted off of your face. "Are you okay?" You turned to him and started crying, he pulled you in and stroked your hair. Then you remembered one thing. "Do you want to go back to bed?" He hummed. You nodded. And followed him back into the bedroom.

You're late. Way too late.

****

    This had been going on for weeks and you'd thought nothing about it. You insisted J that you were okay, but you knew something was wrong. You stared at yourself in the mirror. Your dress hugged your curves and another thing. A small bump. J had to have noticed by now but he didn't say anything about it. If he didn't say anything he didn't know, right? You sighed as you grabbed your bag and found J. He was in the entrance of your home buttoning his cuffs.

"J, I have to tell you something." He turned around and eyed you. His eyes stopped on your stomach for a brief second and you let out a breath. He walked towards you and kissed you. "I'm pregnant." The words fell out of your mouth. You looked down at the ground as he said nothing. "I understand. I'll leave. I'm leaving. I love you." You spoke. Joker was too in shock. You stepped around him and headed out the door. He grabbed your wrist in a firm grip.

"We're going to have a baby," his blue eyes looked into yours searching for an answer.

"Yes." He pulled you in a tight hug which shocked you. You didn't think he'd react like this. You hugged back. He knelt so he was facing your belly. He gently kissed the bump.

"You're gonna be daddy's lil monster." He whispered. A tear fell down your face. You were glad to know he accepted this.

J had always wanted a kid. He was going to raise his baby the way his father hadn't. With love and respect.