Get Me Out

As requested by BreannaHarrison14 thank you so much for requesting!

    You skipped happily through the streets of Gotham. You swung your bat as you had left your little 'suicide squad' humming to yourself. You were lost in thought. You never realized bats was watching you. You stopped in the middle of the empty sidewalk. You heard nothing. You shook the feeling off and continued to skip. Then, it hit you. You were being watched. You could feel it in your mind. You looked around.

    "Hello," you turned your head back and Batman was staring there. "Batsy, Batsy, Batsy, nice of you to join me." He sprayed something in your face and you coughed fanning the air. "What is that, it's-" you couldn't finish your sentence because you were out cold.

***

     "We can't kill Y/N, or the Joker kills us." Rick explained to your previous group.

    "True shit," Deadshot said.

    "Alright!" He yelled. "Let's forget about her and keep moving."

****

    You woke up on a cold surface. You slowly blinked your eyes adjusting to the light. You sat up. You were in a cell. Crap.

    "Morning, princess." A guard said. You rolled your eyes. You didn't say anything and laid back on the uncomfortable floor.

    "Why are ya sittin' here with me?" You asked after ten minutes of silence. You turned your head so you looked at him.

    "Well, job, money, a roof over my head, put the food on my family's table." He explained.

    "Yeah, well you don't have to be a smart ass." You closed your eyes as you didn't hear a comment back. You heard gunshots. You quickly stood and backed to the end of your cell. The cell was sawed and a guard stepped in. They took off their mask and you saw your love. They threw their mask aside. "Puddin!" You exclaimed as you jumped into his arms. He grabbed you and kissed you.

    "Let's go home."

    Puddins! I hope you enjoy this! This is a short one but I'll get a request for one and I'll make it extra long to make up for all of these short chapters. Love you, and always know. Stay crazy. It looks good on ya!