Property of the Joker

You had tied up your sheets on the bars of your cell. You swung up to lay back on them stretching out your legs. Guards filed in and you paid no attention to them.

"You gonna come down from there?" One asked. You opened your eyes and the back of your fingers traced down your body. You giggled. He smirked at you. "Hot stuff, get down." You lifted yourself up and swung down. Your hands held the bars.

"I'm bored. You know how boring it gets in here all alone?" You gave him your best puppy dog eyes.

He just studied your face. "I can only imagine," he sighed. You straightened up.

You smiled. "Where we goin'?" You questioned. You started backing up to the end of your quarters. The cell opened and they all ran in, so you decided to fight back.

"Do not fire your weapon! Do not fire that gun!" They ended up electrifying you. You were lifted and strapped in a chair.

Doctors in military uniforms stood in a line.

"Weeeee," you sang. You looked at a doctor who had a shot in her hand. "What's that," you asked. You were completely shocked. "No, stop! I don't know ya!" You screeched. The pain didn't last long. You could hear that others were with you.

    "Alright," the 'main' guard said. "Let's get this show on the road!" You were all transported to a military base.

    You stood up and stretched. "Hi, boys! Y/N." You held out your hand.

    "Okay! I'm Rick Flag. Your are now apart of a rescue mission team. Those things in your necks are tracking devices! If you decide to run out the door, you die. Otherwise irritate or vex me, you die." He finished. His eyes scanned the area. You raised your hand.

    "I'm known to be quite vexing."

     "Lady, shut up!" You crossed your arms and pouted. "Get your things." He waved off. You were given a crate with your initials painted on the side. You squealed opening the box. The red and black material caught your eyes. You held it up to you, but threw it once you saw what you really wanted.

    "Daddy's lil monster, huh?" It was Floyd.

    "Huh," you looked up and smirked at him, he returned it. "Property of the Joker," you remarked. He nodded, mask in hand. Your old mallet was over your shoulder. "What's wrong, do you have to go to the bathroom?" You teased.

    "No. every time I put this on, someone dies."

    "Well, looks like a lot of people are about to die!" You decided on bringing your bat instead. You strutted towards the aircraft. You heard a low whistle.

    "Whoa, hot stuff." He spoke in an Australian accent. Floyd scoffed.

    "Property of the Joker, to be exact." Floyd stated. The man stopped short in his tracks. You smiled and entered the aircraft.

****
    "One tiny problem," you bent down and picked up the sword. "You messed with my friends!"

****
    The mission was complete and you were back in prison. You kind of enjoyed yourself now that you had an espresso machine. You read a book when the walls exploded. People dressed like guards shot the actual guards. You uncovered your face. The guy took off his head gear.

    You got up and ran to him. "Puddin!" You hugged him tightly, he hugged back.

    "Let's go home."