They're Not You

As requested by BreannaHarrison14! Hope you like it!

You walked arm in arm with Joker to your VIP section in the club. You kept your eyes forward, knowing how those dancers made you feel. You hated seeing them in their little skimpy outfits, with their makeup perfected, always watching your boyfriend. You just hated them in general. You passed by a girl who threw you a glare, but you didn't see. You acted like you didn't give a shit about them. You gave a shit about them. Joker sat down and pulled you onto his lap. You pulled your fabric off of your tummy. J saw.

    "Ya doin' alright?" You snapped out of it and smiled a big smile. You smashed your lips against his smudging your lipsticks.

    They're way better looking than me.

    His arms roamed your body.

    They're prettier than me.

    Your arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

    They're better at pleasing J than me.

   He placed soft kissed down your jawline.

     He's watching them right now I bet.

    You grabbed his biceps.

    Do I even belong with him?

    A tear slid down your face. You quickly wiped it away while J pleased you. He looked into your eyes. "God, you're beautiful."  You rested your head on his shoulder. You inhaled his scent. Tears flew from your eyes. He grabbed you by the shoulders and made you look at him. "What's wrong?" You cried more. "Y/N, tell me. Now!" He demanded.

    "Your dancers, J! They're way better than me. They're prettier, skinnier, and you seem to enjoy them more than me!" You cried. You let it all out. He stared at you in shock.

    "You think that?" You nodded and hugged him. He hugged you back as he said words you will never forget. "Baby, that day when you walked into Arkham, I knew you were the one for me. Your hair tied back, the back skirt you wore, that dazzling red shirt. They were pretty, but I thought you were prettier. I had to make you fall in love with me just so I could see you more. Those girls mean nothing to me. You are my whole world and I couldn't live without you." He whispered in your ear.

    "Ya think so?" He nodded.

    "I know so. Now, why don't we show them how it's really done." You stood and he followed you onto the dance floor hand in hand. You swayed your hips to the music. The dancers feeling insecure as you brought all of the attention you deserved on to you.