Bearskin Rugs

As requested by KatieKatt23 hope you enjoy!I made sure it was you and J cuddling on a bearskin rug with grape soda;) I haven't written in a long time!!!

    The fur was warm as your naked body was laid upon your favorite rug. J was kissing every inch of your body, but you stopped him.

    "J, let's not do this right now." You gripped his muscular shoulders. His big eyes stared into yours as you watched him trail further down. He didn't listen to you. You moaned as he traced his fingers... "I said I don't want to do this right now." You said firmly. He growled and rolled off of you.

    "Y/N, I have been waiting for you all day, and this is how you repay me?" You smirked. You snuggled into his chest. This man was wrapped around your finger and he softened a bit when you did this. He loved when you were so gentle with him. You reached in the cooler, pulling out two grape sodas. You popped the top off and let the sugary syrup slide down your throat. The t.v was on and your favorite film was playing. J knew and smiled as your eyes lit up.

    "Maybe later," you said after a while. He eyed you. His arm was wrapped around your body, pulling you closer. His lips touched your head.

    "Hmm?" He hummed. He waited a few moments and when you didn't answer, he realized you fell asleep. He took the soda out of your hand and set it on the table nearby. He pulled you close and never let go.