A Dance

You got all dressed up for Joker. He had invited you to do some business with him. You felt him behind you as you finished touching up your makeup.

"Doll, are you ready." He whispered. You felt his hands roughly grab your hips.

You turned around and J had gotten all dressed up for you as well. You pulled the collar of his tux roughly. You kissed his lips, your fingers tracing every inch of his body. Hands rested on your shoulders. Soon he gently slid his soft fingers down your bare back. Occasionally pulling the fabric of your dress.

You both pulled away from the kiss staring deeply into each other's eyes. "You got all dressed up for me?" You two said at the same time. You giggled and intertwined your fingers with his.

"You know I'd do anything for you." You purred into his ear. Your infamous red lips attached to his. He raked his fingers through your infamous pink and blue hair. His grip softened and you melted into the kiss.

He pulled away. "Let's go." 

"I was just starting to have fun." You smirked.

****
You were sitting close to J. The man across from you stared deeply into your eyes. His men on the side kept looking at him waiting for something.

"You know J, we would love to have Y/N join us." He suggested, but clearly meant it.

"No," Joker hissed almost instantly. You squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"Way to get right to the point," you said rolling your eyes.

"I don't think it's okay for you to treat your new daddy like that, Y/N?" You scoffed. Joker's muscles tensed.

"Did ya not hear what I said?" He growled. The man sitting across from you snapped his fingers and you were grabbed.

"Get the hell off of me!" You cursed. His hands were around your neck. You ran your feet up the wall and flipped him over. You blew a strand of hair from your face. J insisted you also bring your gun.
You're glad you did now. You pulled it out but it was soon knocked out of your hands by one of the men. You slapped them across the face. "Uh-oh, sorry." You apologized. You started backing away.

J turned and saw you the guy who was in charge held you up and your heels scraped the floor. "No!" Joker yelled. J saw you one last time before you were dragged onto the dance floor.

The man forced you to start waltzing with him. Your instincts fought back. He stared abusing you making you dance with him. He was an obsessed maniac. Obsessed with you.

The last thing you could remember was hitting the glass shattered floor.

****
    "J, come here!" One of his men yelled. Joker growled as he saw your lifeless body on the floor.

    "What?!" He hissed. It was their job to keep you safe and they failed. Joker had no hesitation of shooting his favorite henchman. He kneeled beside you and set down his gun. He gently raised your head and kissed you. You gasped for air and pulled him closer. He pulled away gasping for air. "There's daddy's lil monster." He smirked, you giggled and lay back on the ground. Soft music could be heard from a record player. Joker pulled you to your feet and set you up. "A dance for my queen," he purred. You started waltzing to the music.