Mixed Feelings

As requested by BreannaHarrison14!! Thank you doll, I hope you enjoy it! Made it super long for ya! Hope you enjoy Puddins!

You sighed as you stared out the window of the cab. Your girlfriend had just kicked you out and you had nowhere to go. You could go to a hotel, but in this part of Gotham? Getting out alive would be a miracle. You hadn't noticed your taxi driver turned at the wrong light. Your vision clouded with tears.

"Miss, you alright?" (This was one of The Joker's henchmen.) You heaved in a shaky breath.

"I'm fine," you stared. You actually weren't. You were miserable. She had been there for you whenever you needed her, she had been there your whole life. You two were best friends and had feelings for each other, so you took it to the next level. That was five years ago. Five years down the drain, you thought. He stopped at a warehouse. "What-" you were cut short by him spraying something in your face. You collapsed onto the seat, eyes wide open.

"The Joker's had his eye on ya for a while now, little lady." Your eyes shut automatically.

And ever since then, you've been with J. He had molded you into his queen, after his got away. He loved the way you adapted to the change so quickly. You needed to get your mind off her and you did. You went everywhere with J. He was very protective of you and didn't want you getting hurt. You two lived in the "bad" part of Gotham. You lived up the street from your old place, but that didn't bother you. What bothered you is that you hadn't come out to J yet. You planned on doing it soon. You had loved the months you two spent together, and the way he pleased you. But you needed to tell him. He had noticed you had been distant lately and he wondered why.

"Y/N, come here," you were on top of his desk writing in a notebook. You slid onto his lap. "There's something you're not telling me. You know how we promised to not keep secrets, right?" He said barely above a whisper. His finger stopped on your bottom lip and he pulled down gently, until your lip popped back up.

"Yes." He pulled you closer.

"If you know of, why aren't you telling me the truth?" He questioned. You looked away and then back at him.

"J, I, I don't know how to explain it," tears threatened to burst through any second now. "I'm bisexual!" You stood off his lap and started to gather your things. You had a few clothes in a bag, but couldn't find your keys. You were a sobbing mess now. Why didn't I lie, he would never want someone like this! You mentally cursed. You were about to grab your keys when they were swiped off the table. J pushed you against the wall.

"I still love you," he growled. He kissed your lips and this lead to something more.

****

You two had decided to go out. He insisted. You guys obviously chose the club. You were dancing, never breaking eye contact with J. An arm hit you.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." They trailed off when they saw who you were. It was your ex girlfriend. "Y/N?! What have you done to yourself?" You had completely changed. Your usual hair had been bleached blue and pink, your skin was like a porcelain doll, and your mindset changed. She leaned in to hug you. You took your favorite gun, love hate, as you liked to call it and pushed it against her chest to stop her.

"No." she looked at the gun. J had been watching you and he was pleased to see you standing up for yourself.

"Is this because of your new boyfriend? Y/N, you don't have to do this for a guy-" you cut her off. You grabbed her hand and took her with you. You basically dragged her.

"Oh, we have got company." J sang. You two had tied her to a chair. You scared her into thinking she was done for. "Go!" She flinched.

"What?" She asked.

"He said go. Now go." She smiled at you. "One," you started.

"No, wait. Y/N, in engaged." You stood to your full height and sat on J's lap.

"Yeah, I don't care. Two." She quickly stood out of the untied ropes and hugged you. You gave her a little hug back.

"Thank you," she walked away quickly.

"And three," you turned to Joker. He was grinning at you. His lips met yours. "Promise you love me?"

"Forever."