Purple Lamborghini

You were walking the streets of Gotham with your Clown Prince. You held his hand as you giggled at a joke he was telling. He stopped and faced you.

"Why don't we go for a ride?" He pulled your chin to kiss him. You walked slightly ahead of him. His cane swung back and forth. You were window shopping when a dress caught your eye. You stared in amazement of how beautiful it was. J pressed against your side.

"Do you want it?" He questioned. Your old conscious told you no, but your new one said yes. You nodded. You evaluated your options. The car was at the end of the block, you were in a skimpy outfit with heels. If J carried you back you'd make it in time before the police arrived. "I'm loosing you, do the honors?" He lifted his arms above his head.

You stuck out your arms. "No! I wanna!" You whined. He chuckled and gave you his cane. Your arms lifted above your head and you smashed the glass. The alarms sounded and you took the dress off of the mannequin. You laughed and jumped on Joker's back. He ran you two to the car and threw you in the passenger seat. The dress was a perfect gown. The black satin had diamonds starting at the top and slowly fading towards the bottom.

Joker smiled at you. "That dress is going to make for the purple one that ass ruined!" You scooted closer to him. He zoomed the streets of Gotham. These were the times you loved. You loved the feeling of the air blasting against your face. Sirens sounded around you. Police cars were surrounding you, but J drove.

"Puddin! Puddin, I can't swim!" You screamed as he drove the car into the river. Your head had smashed against the glass. Two hands grabbed you and pulled you to the surface. You didn't know how long you'd been under water. Your head hung back as you rested in the arms. You felt the cold road on your back. Lips met yours and you kissed back eagerly. Your eyes opened and you saw your Prince.

"What's with that face? Did ya think I was gonna leave ya?" He smiled. You shook your head and stood up.

"Daddy, the car." You whined. You loved that car and now it was at the bottom of the river. He chuckled and pulled you to face him.

"We'll just get another one exactly like that, I promise." He pulled you closer.

Your hand was against his tattoos. "And how are we gonna do that?" You traced his ha ha's. He lifted your chin to look into his eyes.

"You know how," and he kissed you. "Why don't we go home. I've got grape soda on ice and a bearskin rug waiting." You nodded and you two contained your journey home. Well, you found another car just like the first one, and you got to drive home.