First Date

As requested by BreannaHarrison14!! I hope you enjoy! Happy reading Puddins!

You looked yourself over in the mirror. You had on a skintight blue dress and a perfect smoky eye. You had applied gold eyeliner to accent the black. A knock was heard at your door. Were you doing the right thing? Yes. You really didn't have a choice, did you? No? You opened the door. It wasn't Mr. J, it was someone else.

"Hi?" He took off his sunglasses checking you out.

"J wanted me to pick you up," he stood on his heels. You nodded.

"Okay," you shrugged your shoulders and walked past him. He rolled his eyes and followed you to the car that you were already sitting in.

****

You got out of the car. You turned to look at the guy.

"A club?" He walked past you and took the door for you.

"He has so much more planned." You entered the empty club. There were rose petals everywhere, candles were lit, and a table for two in the middle of the dance floor. A figure appeared in the doorway. "Boss," the guy mumbled. You turned and saw him. He smiled at you.

"Oh, you look wonderful." He put his hands on your small shoulders and squeezed them.

"Oh, thank you," you blushed as he pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. You looked at the chair and he pulled it out for you. You took a seat and looked at the meal. "Looks good," you commented. You took a bite. He took your hand.

"You are so damn beautiful," you choked on the food. He laughed. "You okay," he asked. You nodded and swallowed. This was going to be a long meal.

After eating, he grabbed your hand and spun you on the dance floor. Soft music played in the background. You rested your head on his shoulder. You pulled your head away as he growled. You didn't want to wait any longer, so you kissed him. He was a little startled, but kissed back anyway.

"Let's go somewhere," you said. You took his hand and he led you to the rooftop. The sun was setting and your legs were hanging off the roof. Your head rested on his shoulder, your fingers intertwined. "I think I like you. I really like you." He looked you in the eye and smashed his lips into yours.

Let's just say you two had a great night.