He's Mine

This was hard for me to write! I love Harley so much:( requested by BreannaHarrison14 thank you for requesting!!

Harley Quinn.

    A bad bitch.

    You're a bigger bitch than her though. And you knew that was a good thing.

    She was Joker's first love even though he claimed he never loved her. To hell with that. Recently, she had stopped in Gotham to say hi, but that really wasn't true. She heard you've been running around with J for about a year now and wore a sparkly diamond ring on your left hand. The one she never got. Joker had admitted to you that the ring was supposed to be Harley's. She just slipped away before he could do anything with the expensive piece of jewelry he obviously didn't pay for. You were walking around the club when you noticed a familiar face was staring right at you. You smiled and waved and she glared at you. Making her way towards you she stopped right in front of your face. You showed off your ring.

"What's up Harls?" You asked. This bitch in your voice could be heard from miles away. She snarled glaring at the hand that your ring rest upon. You twisted your wrist a little so light reflected off the the ring making it shine. She smacked the glass out of your hand. She had been getting back to her sane normal self but still had a piece of her heart for J. You stepped over the glass, peering down on her. "Now that," you crossed your arms. "That was uncalled for. Do I need to call security?" You questioned.

"No." She mumbled. You held your hand up to your ear.

"What? I didn't quite catch that?" She just shook her head walking out of your view. A couple of guys were staring at you. "What," you asked innocently.

"You are a bad bitch." He stated. His friends slapped him on the arm.

"Dude, do you know who this is-" he was stopped short by you cutting in.

"The one, the only, the infamous Y/N!" You shouted with pleasure and pride. His face turned pale white. "Don't worry honey, I won't tell." You winked walking away.

"Holy shit. I'm so stupid." You heard the guy from behind your back. You made your way to J. You opened the beads ready to present yourself when you saw her. She was sitting across from him.

"Harley! What the hell do you think you're doing here!" J was taken aback by your sudden change in attitude. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Telling J that I love him! I truly do! More than you. All you're in it for is the pretty dresses and the way he can please you." You swung your legs so you were sitting on the ledge.

"Excuse me." You hopped on the ground and stared her down. She wore plain and simple clothes. Unlike the ones J pleased you with. "I love Joker! Your little ass ran away! I love all he does for me! All you want is the ring!" You snapped. A glint of hurt snapped in her eyes. She quickly replaced that with anger and slapped you in the face.

"Uh-oh." Before you could react J grabbed you.

"Baby, it's okay. It's okay." Harley gathered her things. "Thank you, Harleen." He spoke.

"What?" You questioned. You squirmed out of Joker's grip.

"I wanted to play a little game, sweetheart! You are truly faithful." Harleen smiled and gave you a hug. You hugged back of course.

"He might not have been right for me but he's definitely the one for you. I wish you the best of luck." J forcefully grabbed you and smashed his lips to yours.

****

After that session with J you fixed yourself and made your way outside. You found Harley sitting on the front step of your club.

"Harley?" You sat down beside her. She wiped away a stray tear.

"Hi," she smiled weakly.

"What's wrong?"

She sniffled. "I just want you to know that I do still love Mr. J. But I've come here to let him go. I found somebody else, somebody for me." You wrapped your arm around her shoulder hugging her tightly.

"He's a handful." She laughed at your honest comment.

"I know, but he's great at everything he does. How was that little session you two just had? You could be heard for miles." She giggled. You blushed, looking away.

"Thank you Harley. Harleen." You two stood as a cab pulled up.

"That's my ride. Hey, I could recommend a good therapist." She winked as she got into the car. She left you to smile to yourself and hush at the thought of you and the Joker happily married one day.

Harleen Quinzell

Not a bitch.

And maybe you aren't so bad yourself.