We Never Fight

You scrambled to shut the door. J was beyond upset with you. He rammed on the door, screaming for you to open it. You'd been a little clumsy and had gotten hurt while with him and he was upset with you. Why? You don't know. All you had done was trip and twist your ankle.

    "Y/N, open this goddam door! Right now!" You wipe the tears off of your cheeks. You huffed and he struggled to open the door. "Ugh! Y/N!" He yelled so loud you cried out. He'd never been this violent with you. It scared you. You never listened to the way he treated other girls, you stuck with your gut and told yourself that he loved you. Wasn't that enough! You coughed and walked to the door. He'd stopped struggling and you thought it was good, that he'd forgive you. You were wrong. You opened the door and saw him. Fear of being hit or thrown out at this time of night. He grabbed your shoulders and slammed you into the bathroom sink. You cried out in pain. "Why don't you listen to me? You never listen!" His spit hit your face, you flinched. You gathered up enough courage and pushed him away from you.

    "What do you mean I never listen to you?" You yelled at him, tears stinging your eyes. He was taken aback by your words, but quickly regained himself. "I helped you! I did everything you told me to do, so we could be together! I changed for you and I sure as hell don't want to lose you!" You screamed at him. His eyes turned dark. He growled and dragged you to the bedroom. You tried fighting your way out of his grip, but you were too weak. You simply rested in his arms until you hit the cold, hard floor. You cried out again. You lifted your head from the floor. It was bleeding. He had hurt you. He had physically hurt you. Your emotions didn't know what to think. His back was turned to you and you cried. You lifted your hand to the wound and held it there. You saw your gun and pointed it at him, cocking it. He turned around.

    "Do it. Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!" He yelled. He still hadn't noticed your excruciating wound. A tear slid down your face.

    "My heart scares you, but a gun doesn't?" He knelt in front of you. He swiped the gun from your hand.

    "I told you honey, I am not someone who is loved. I warned you." He spoke. You cried harder. His eyes flickered to the blood running down your face then back to your eyes. His mouth gaped open. "Baby," you cupped your cheek. You cried. "Shh, I'll take care of you." He threw the gun to the side and pulled you into his strong arms. You cried hard into his chest.

    "J, we never fight. Why now?" You asked sobbing. He gripped you tighter. His face was pained with the doings of his actions.

    "I was scared. Doll, you know I don't want nothing to happen to you." He spoke calmly, trying to get you to calm down. Your breathing slowly returned to normal and you looked at his face. A tear ran down his face and you kissed it away.

    "I'm sorry I scared you. I only twisted my ankle." He stroked your hair.

    "I thought he was going to kill you. That's why I was so upset." His voice was soothing. You were lulled into a deep sleep, but before you were you apologized. You apologized for everything that you ever did to J, and he forgave you.